Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aww, this was in 'Dancing With The Fish'! Definitely one of my favourite Lindsay episodes. Like I mentioned before, she was fantastic. First her reaction to the cop. Then her demonstration. And she was the one who found out who the real victim was. She solved the case and found out about the wife's faked bruises. She found out what really happened, not Mac and Stella. We so need more of that!

ETA: :lol: Oh, the condom spray. This was awesome. :lol: You remember Danny's and Hawkes faces?

it was a pure "Kodak Moment" if ever there was one!:lol: The way she delivered the line kills me very time:guffaw:

:lol: Yeah. The best about the condom spray scene was, that Lindsay knew how to use it and Danny and Hawkes obviously didn't even know it exists. :lol: She really has to do those demonstrations at least once a season. She's famous for it. Now we only have so see her more often pull out her gun and tackle down a suspect. Then it's perfect. ;)

That I would love to see!!!:thumbsup: She took down that guy in Zoo york no problem and no gun.

It would be nice to see Lindsay more active in the field. I loved in "Boo" and "DOA For A Day" that she got to use her gun. How sad is that we get excited if she steps outside of the lab?

My favorite scene with her is when she yells, "I ROCK!" because we all know she does! ;)

:lol: Yes, she does! *points at thread title* I agree with you. Usually only the guys are out in the field with their guns. Maybe sometimes Stella as well. But Lindsay doesn't do it often. I loved how she followed th woman into the secret corridor in 'Boo' with her gun. It was a great scene.
Oh, but sometimes she's cute in the lab as well. Like you mentioned in the 'I rock' scene or with the starfish.

It would be great to see out and about more again. It was nice to see her interviewing suspects again in Season 4.

Yes! I was a bit sad when she was in the lab that often. Of course she's great there, too, and she had some nice and even funny scenes there. But she can do so much more, like we saw in s2. She can handle suspects as well. My favourite interrogation scene of her was in one of my all time favourites- Dancing With The Fish, when she talked to the victim's wife. Or in Corporate Warriors, when she talked to the suspect. Lindsay knows how to do her job, so please show that to us. Not only working with the evidence, but also with the suspects.

I hope that Kick Ass Lindsay (seasons2/3) is back with veneance :lol::lol:

Me too! It makes me laugh that Anna said tptb thought her original scene in Zoo York where she supposedly managed to cuff the guy single handed was too ott. Yet, they thought it was okay to have Angell do the whole 'drag Flack over the car' scene this past season. I get that Angell's meant to be physically tougher than Lindsay but that was a bit too much imo, that Flack's a big boy! ;)

JellyBelly wrote:
Yet, they thought it was okay to have Angell do the whole 'drag Flack over the car' scene this past season. I get that Angell's meant to be physically tougher than Lindsay but that was a bit too much imo, that Flack's a big boy

:guffaw: that's seriously one of the most hilarious scenes I've seen :guffaw:

Don't get me wrong, I love to see women kicking asses and saving men but Angell isn't exactly a female body-builder (and thx everyone for that :lol: ) and she nearly threw him over that car :lol:

but it would be nice to see all the girls working together on some case (not only in a lab, of course), without any male help :p preferably sent the men somewhere and then close the roads because of the blizzard ;)

Last edited:
I totally agree with you! That is something so nice for the writers to use. But the way the show has been going lately, they are probably going to find some way to ruin that :lol:

It would be interesting to see Stella and Lindsay go over the evidence. I would be intrigued to see Lindsay interact more with Angell. I haven't really seen much of them together. Though, I think she and and Angell have had more scenes than Lindsay and Flack :p

JellyBelly wrote:
Yet, they thought it was okay to have Angell do the whole 'drag Flack over the car' scene this past season. I get that Angell's meant to be physically tougher than Lindsay but that was a bit too much imo, that Flack's a big boy
:guffaw: that's seriously one of the most hilarious scenes I've seen :guffaw:

Don't get me wrong, I love to see women kicking asses and saving men but Angell isn't exactly a female body-builder (and thx everyone for that :lol: ) and she nearly threw him over that car :lol:

but it would be nice to see all the girls working together on some case (not only in a lab, of course), without any male help :p preferably sent the men somewhere and then close the roads because of the blizzard ;)

That would be pretty cool :) I'd still like to have something where the boys turn up to save the day, believing they are needed only to discover the girls have it all handled with barely a smudge of mascara for their efforts. I can imagine Danny and Flack's faces in particular. :)

:evil:

that would be great :guffaw:

Stella and Angell: 'Oh, so you know the murderer's name? Yeah, we know it too, Lindsay's interrogating him and in fact, he's just confessed. Wanna see him?' :lol:

Because I'm still stuck on the "how could she cut off her gorgeous hair?" thing here's some comparison pics. One from season 2 and one from season 4.

Season 2 Lindsay:
lindsay3.jpg

Season 4 Lindsay:
lindsay4.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back