Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, yes! Probably the one working woman who cooks her own food in NY rather than taking out. I see her doing this as way to relieve stress and God knows she has been going through a lot of stress in the last two seasons!

I'm really excited for season 5 Lindsay. Last season started good for her. I loved her condom-spray scene, and when she had her 'I rock' scene in 4.03. This was really cute. I love it when she's all excited about her job. I'd also see an epi like 'Boo' again. It was interesting that they worked in this house almost all the time.

I really LOVED all these scenes because it reminds me of things I would do. Especially the "I rock" scene :lol:. More of these for next season are definitely a must. I still wanna see her at her apartment in some relaxed clothes. I wanna see the "Montana" come out a bit in New York.

I still wanna see her at her apartment in some relaxed clothes. I wanna see the "Montana" come out a bit in New York.

Me, too!! I already mentioned that in another thread. I'd love to see her in her apartment, or how her apartment looks like. We already saw Danny's apartment a couple of times, now I'd like to see hers as well. I wonder how it looks like. What do you think how her apartment might look like?

About the pizza, I also think she likes pizza with just cheese. Hey, it's the best! :lol: Or she likes hot pizza.

Thanks for the input guys. I can see her liking the simple kind too. I'm hoping to get this fic up within the next 3 weeks , so you can check it out! PSG xxxx

Oh, a new fanfic. That's great! I'm looking forward to the link. Lindsay and pizza sounds like fun. :lol: I wonder what else she'd love to eat. ;) We already know she likes bugs. :lol: I'd really like to know more about her as an individual person, not just as a CSI. We already saw our CSIs private live. Those scenes count to my favourites, especially when they spend time together. I'd like Lindsay to be out with someone of the team, no matter who it is.

Last edited:
Wonder why it is taking the producers and the writers so long to delve into Lindsay's character other than her relationship with Danny and her dark secret.

I mean is it so hard to show us what she is like outside of the lab? We know that Flack coaches a youth basketball team, Danny likes to play handball, Mac was a Marine, Stella can dance and shop, and, for crying out loud, we know that Sid use to be a chef! All we know is that she likes to walk in the rain :rolleyes: and she used to drive her mom's car (?)

Fifth season is a prime time to delve into Lindsay's intriguing character. :)

Wonder why it is taking the producers and the writers so long to delve into Lindsay's character other than her relationship with Danny and her dark secret.

I mean is it so hard to show us what she is like outside of the lab? We know that Flack coaches a youth basketball team, Danny likes to play handball, Mac was a Marine, Stella can dance and shop, and, for crying out loud, we know that Sid use to be a chef! All we know is that she likes to walk in the rain :rolleyes: and she used to drive her mom's car (?)

Fifth season is a prime time to delve into Lindsay's intriguing character. :)

That's a really good point. We know nothing about her other than the trauma she's been through. Is it any wonder she doesn't come across as a developed character. We need to find out what she does in her spare time, although I guess we know she likes opera. :)

Yes, the opera. I think it was the only time we saw something related to her life outside the lab. Or was there another scene I missed maybe?
Lindsay and Hawkes are the twoc characters we barely know anything about. We know some bits of their past. We can imagine why Lindsay decided to be a cop, but it wasn't really mentioned as far as I know. But that's all. We have no idea if Lindsay has any hobbies, or what she does when she's not working. We don't know if she spends her time with the others or has other friends. And then there is still the family thing. We know she has an uncle, but don't know if she has siblings or how her relationshipto her parents is.

I agree with you, Meg, season 5 finally should answer some questions about her.

Just wanted to post, I love Lindsay's/Anna's hair like this, so beautiful!

565.png

Aww, I agree with you. She looks cute in the picture. Long time I wasn't sure which of her haircuts I prefer. But I think I love her with her curls most. I don't know, it just fits to her being a countrygirl. I especially loved it at the end of season 2, like in 'Stealing Home' or 'Live Or Let Die' where it was very, very curly. It makes her look younger in my eyes.

I loved her hair then! That was a great picture CSI Stokes Girl! Thanks for that awesome picture! :)

Wonder if she is going to keep the same hairstyle? :lol:

On a side not...I wonder what Lindsay's favorite opera is...or she really even is a fan of the opera?

Have to say i like it shorter i think it works really well.
Its wierd but it makes her look more professional and works with the Ny feel now.

I watched s3 on saturday as five are doing reruns and i was like her curls make her look so much younger and i couldnt work out if i liked them.

I have to say I do love her hair curly it seems to suit her. But I also did like her hair at the start of season 4.

Maybe she will get a new look again for season 5

I loved her old hairstyle, the curls, but I think her new shorter style suits her. I'm curious as to what style she will have in Season 5.

Another random question, how old is Lindsay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back