Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. carolina

carolina Lab Technician

we really need to see her apartment. and maybe this way we get to learn something about her family. there can be photos of her and her family and whoever is there could ask about them

I loved her in Veritas. especially with Mac. that was good ald Lindsay and his amusement with her was so cute. I really like how excited she gets over finding out something interesting

we got a little Lindsay/Adam interaction and I really hope for more. some scene where they will actually work together

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: Hey, who knows? Maybe the thing is at her place now. ;) But I'm curious to know how her place looks like. And how big it is. We already saw Stella, Danny and Mac at their places (did I forget someone?). Now it's about time we see Lindsay's as well. And, like I said, maybe together with another team member (Yeah, Meg, I wonder who that could be... ;) :lol: )

But at the moment I'm happy we already got two of our wishes. :D

3. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Aww, I loved the premier, Lindsay was great in it. :D I love her scenes with Mac and Adam, they were awesome, I'm hoping we get more interaction between her and Adam, they always have cute scenes together. :D

Like you guys have been saying, I'd also love to see what Lindsay's appartment is like. I imagine that it would be pretty spaceous, but really homely, with lots of pictures of her family and friends back in Montana... Oh I have high hopes for Linsday this season. I think she'll be awesome. :D

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

I am seriously think this is going to be Anna's greatest season. It really sounds like amazing things are going to happen for her! I think the writers are finally listening to our pleas about Lindsay. Now if only we can get more answers about her past? That would be sweet! As well as more Flack and Lindsay please? They provide much of the humor that the show sorely lacks. Wait, no, have Flack, Lindsay, and Adam work together! I am sure that would be humorous and enjoyable. ;)

5. LME

LME Police Officer

Flack, Lindsay and adam on a case together. Now that I would love to see :guffaw:. I can hear the one liners already. :guffaw: I think hat would be a comical case.

Perhaps if the team were looking into a case that was similar to what lindsay went through we could get to see another side of her that I don't think we get to see that much and could answer some of those questions.

6. eveninstarz14

Well, I can't wait to see more of Lindsay, I already wish it was Wednesday! :lol: Oh man, what I would give to see Lindsay visiting Sid in the morgue. I want to see her get all geeked out by the weird lair thing they used in the last couple of episodes. That whole computer image was just to freaky for me. :p

7. Stepherweps

I wish it was Thursday. (That's when I can see the eps). I agree Meg, I think this season will be great for Lindsay, I think Anna will really be able to prove herself this season (not that I think she needs to). I'd also love to see Flack, Lindsay and Adam on a case, that would be totally awesome. :adore:

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, Flack, Adam and Lindsay working together? I would love to see that!! That would be totally awesome. And funny.

And I agree. This could be a great season for Lindsay. I really, really hope it. I so wish she gets good storylines and much screentime. Although there wasn't much Lindsay in the premiere, all her scenes were really good. So yes, I'm pretty happy right now. :D

In epi 5x04 Flack and Lindsay will work together, right? I can't wait for that. And isn't there another episode where they'll work together as well? Some time later? Where the team works one case but in two teams? Or am I wrong with that?

9. Stepherweps

Yeah, in 5.04 Flack and Lindsay will be working on a case with Stella. (Meg just let me know). I can't wait for that either Brinchen, I love Flack and Lindsay working together. :adore:
    I also hope that Lindsay is going to get great storylines this season, but I have a good feeling that she will. Let's hope my feelings are right. Anna needs more screentime, she doesn't get enlough recognition for what she does, she's all together awesome. :adore:

10. eveninstarz14

All together awesome should totally be our new thread name when we get to it! ;) Man I am really pleased with how well her story is going to be. It looks like the writers are not going to have her lean too much on Danny. But I always have hated that phrasing! Seriously, the episodes that where she isn't working with Danny outnumber the ones she does work with him. At least that is what it feels like for me.

I just want to see snarky and feisty Lindsay again please!

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I like the idea for the thread title. :D

To be honest, I never saw Lindsay as one leaning on Danny. But I know what you mean. It'd be nice to see her with other team members as well. I'm really excited what else the writers have planned for her. And which storylines.

Oh, right, we also saw the promo pic from 5x04 with Lindsay and Flack in it, right? I almost forgot. :lol: I can't wait for that episode. :D

12. eveninstarz14

The writers are listening to us! :cool: With how well every single one of my shows are doing, I just feel so happy and think that Anna is going to outshine everyone (although maybe not Gary because that would be a sin :p)

You guys don't even understand how freaking excited I am for that scene! FM really makes me smile and with the way the show has been going, that is quite a treat for me! :D

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I hope they're listening to us. Lindsay is such a wonderful character- my favourite character. I'm sure she'll be fantastic this season. I hope for many, many Lindsay scene. Please!! I wish we already had some more new episodes we could talk about now. :D

I think it's 5x07 in which Flack and Lindsay will be working together again as well. But I'm not 100 % sure.

14. LME

LME Police Officer

from what we have heard it does sound like she is going to be getting some great storylines this season - or at least the first half. I do think that we will get to see Kick Ass Lindsay soon. I can feel a great Montana moment coming :lol: ver soon.

15. eveninstarz14

It seems like Lindsay is an expert on a lot of things which is a good thing considering she is Mighty Montana ;)

I just have one minor complaint, why hasn't she been outside of the lab in a while? Last time she spent this much time in the lab was because Anna was pregnant. And I do realize there is speculation but I would like to see her outside of the lab in the upcoming episode!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.