Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LME

LME Police Officer

I thought that when I saw it too. But then if that was from back in june when the films a few episodes Anna may only just be pregnant then. I didn't someone mention that about 10 episodes of last season were meant to take place ove a two week period.

I think at the moment it is anyones guess.

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Wow, one day away from here and so many posts. :lol:

Congrats, thecreepyplace! I'm so happy for you!

Oh, 'Charge Of This Post'. :D Nice episode. I loved the scene with Flack and Lindsay at the beginning and the scene with Danny and Lindsay and the end of the episode! I think tonight I will finally rewatch 'Stealing Home' again, you know, one of my favourite episodes. :D

Oh, the hair conversation? ;) Well, I'm sure I already said that here, but I always love her hair, no matter if it's long and straight, long and curly or short and straight.

3. thecreepyplace

thecreepyplace Hit and Run

Aw! Thanks so much, Brinchen! :D
    Oh and Lindsay's hair is so gorgeous right now! I love it!

4. captain_nati

captain_nati Prime Suspect

I am probably the only person that went from hating Lindsay into loving her...let me explain myself. I did the big mistake to watch season 4 first instead of season 2. Linds in season 4 has nothing to do with the Linds we first met...so seeing her in 4, the way she was acting at some sertain things made me think the worst about her....but I really regret that now. I just finished season 2 and all that I can say is that I love Lindsay's character! She changed a lot during seasons, and not in a so good way....I hope that this season we will get the old Lindsay back!

5. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Oh captain_nati! So good to see you here :D. Ya, season four, especially the second half wasn't my favorite. I still loved her and felt horrible for both her and Danny but I miss the feisty and fun Lindsay from her early days. Let's hope we get to see that in tonights premiere! Woot!

Hell I'll even take season three Lindsay because that kind of drama was good quality television ;)

6. captain_nati

I persony loved Lindsay both in season 2 and 3...but season 4 let me down...very down...and I don't know why the writers did that! I mean Lindsay in the beginning was tough, in her own way, and they turned her in....I don't even know how to call it!
    They really should sit down and think! They have to develop her character!

7. eveninstarz14

Writers thinking things through? :lol: How I wish that could be true! They should of dealt with Lindsay and her avoidance of mothers post DR scandal. I really aren't making any sense are I?

I am calling for a much tougher Lindsay this season and I just know that we shall get it! :D

8. captain_nati

I don't know if they think things through... I hope they do though...what happened to the guys that wrote for season 2 and 3? We want These writers back! They knew what to write...they didn't develop her character but still....
    I jut wish to know why do they had to change her?? Lindsay is supposed to be defirent from the other CSIs and now they are trying to make her like the others...that doesn't make any sense...

9. eveninstarz14

What do you mean she is supposed to be different from the other CSI's. Do you mean from all of the three shows? Or just NY? I hope the writers clear up some questions fast because I am getting fed up with how her character is being treated in the last season and half. :scream:

10. captain_nati

I meant different from the other characters...you know..she didn't grew up in NYC, she is from Montana, she has different perspective a differnt way to deal with things...and now they are trying to take that factor out of her...they are trying to take Montana out of Lindsay....if that makes any sense....

11. eveninstarz14

Ahh, no that makes total sense! I see what you mean now. I think the writers should try to find a balance between her Montana roots and her living and evolving as a person in New York. Maybe show her past as something to help explain who Lindsay is as a character but at the same time show how she has lived in the city.

It shouldn't be too hard for the writers to find a balance between the two. At least I don't think so.

12. LME

LME Police Officer

Well with the season starting in the US tonight maybe we will finally start to get the answers that we are all craving.

I am soo looking forward to some new Lindsay quoes and scenes.

Fingers crossed the Montana Girl that we met in season 2 does make her reappearance in some way.

13. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

Oh, I think that would be awesome if we got someone from Lindsay's past in Montana coming to New York, that would be a great way to find out some information out about her past... Oh, I think that would make a really good storyline.

Gosh, I'm so excited for the new season, I can't wait to see how the whole situation is played out... For those of you who are interested, Ausellio did an interview AJ and he talks about D/L... You can find it here.

14. eveninstarz14

Oh Steph thanks so much for the link :adore: I am stoked for that episode even more so!

I am intrigued with the discussion of what is going on with her. Now is the time to bring her family into the show! Especially her mother, because of her aversion for mothers and her past with her friends and their mothers, which I am totally just assuming the facts.

15. LME

LME Police Officer

Bringing in her family at this time would be interesting! That aversion she has for Mothers has always intriqued me and I am amazed that they haven't really done much with it.

I mean is it just with telling them bad news or mothers in general.

Given the possible story coming up it would make sense that we here a little more about her family

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.