Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LME

LME Police Officer

I think she will be out in the field, I also think we may see a bit more of her in the non work environment. But this is just me guessing and thinking out loud so I coud very well be wrong.

We know that she is out of the lab at least once in 504 from that picture so that is a start. If they have written that Lindsay preganant she may not be able to do some of the lab work that she does now so she be sent in the field little more - as long as it is not a dangerous situation. Of course that doesn't mean that she wont end up in a danerous situation during her preganacy - I can think of a few possible stories like that.

2. Stepherweps

Stepherweps The Resident Gleek Premium Member

I'm super excited about Flack and Lindsay working together too, they are going to have great scenes... Hehe. :adore: I love those 2. We need to see more of them 2 together, they definitely don't have enough scenes with one and other.

I really hope that if Anna is pregnant it's going to be written into the show, it's not something that's been done before on any of the shows, so I think it would be awesome to see it done, especially if it's going to give Lindsay some more great scenes. :D I agree with you LME, I think that if Lindsay is pregnant and out in the field, that it's likely she'll come into some sort of dangerous situation, I think Anna'd be great in a scene like that.

3. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

oooo i can't wait for more Lindsay i'm getting all excited about Lindsay possibly being in more scenes and growing a bit more this season!!!! like i said i am going to be a total Lindsay Monore fan girl this season haha.

can anyone post a link for me to the CSI promo gallery? i just got a new comp and still need to send myself some links. thanks a bunch

4. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Sorry I don't seem to have the link you are talking about.

I need to add to my Lindsay-isms :lol: I think we got a good start in her scenes with Mac in the season premiere.

"You need to buy some more of them shirts" :D

5. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:D Reminds me of our awesome list. ;) All the weapons our Mighty Montana can handle. I wonder which new weapon she'll show us this season.

I hope Lindsay will be out in the field more this season. At the beginning of season 4 she was pretty often at the lab as well. What I want is 1) more scenes outside the lab or 2) more interrogation scenes. :D

6. eveninstarz14

BOTH! We should have both her going out in the field and in the interrogation room! She was amazing in Admissions though from last season!

Here is a screen capture of her from the season premiere:
    [​IMG]

Lets see (I always tend to forget a few) we have:
    1)pocket knife
    2)bow and arrow
    3)hammer
    4)standard issue gun
    5)slingshot (both homemade and professional one ;))
    and what else?? :guffaw:

7. LME

LME Police Officer

I watched season 3 this weekend and Lindsay was out in the field for the first half of the season, then she was in the lab more until DoWaR they sh would out a bit more again. and that was when the preganancy was hidden.

IF she is preganant then i think we will get to see it protrayed in a better way. so I think it will no more hiding behid the machines and table.

Bring on the intergations!

8. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

Oh, lucky girl, Meg, you can post pics. And I can't. :( But Lindsay looks so pretty in the screencap!!

I'm too lazy to look for the list right now, and I don't want to read the whole thread again. :lol: We forgot the lasso. Let's see what else we'll get this season.

If Lindsay is pregnant, I hope the writers spend some time with thinking about how to do it best. There is a lot they could do with this storyline and I hope they don't ruin it. I hope it'll be great.

9. eveninstarz14

Don't worry you will be able to post pictures sooner or later! ;)

The lasso how could I forget about it?! *sigh* :eek:

I think this is the writers chance to redeem and make Lindsay into an even more awesome character ;). It would be interesting to see how they show a pregnant CSI. I would love to see the rest of the crew's reaction to pregnant Lindsay. I also find hormonal pregnancy on TV to be on the funniest things ever, lets see how NY handles humor :rolleyes:

10. Deirdre

Deirdre Coroner

Totally agree! I love Linds' scenes outside the lab.

Honestly I don't remember her scenes in interrogation room. Yeah, I know, my memory sucks:lol: I can remember some when she was going to see suspects. She's really good at it. She definitely needs scenes like that.

11. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

There are tons of that scenes, Weroni. Like in:

Corporate Warriors: The hot scene with the guy. Why hot? No idea, I just thought she was hot the way she talked to him. :lol: And the guy's look said more than words. :lol:

Cool Hunter: An interrogation scene with Flack.

All Access: Where she interrogated several persons, and she freaked out in the interrogation room as well.

Stealing Home: At the end of the episode she and Danny interrogated the suspect together. This is one awesome Lindsay episode anyway. if you didn't see it yet, watch it!

And that's only season 2. Oh, I really want more of that scenes! Pretty please! :D

12. LME

LME Police Officer

Lindsay in the interrogation room during Stealling Home and Dancing with Fishes was great. It also was nice to see the final scene from Dancing with fishes where Stella and Mac watch her in the interrogation room and say that she is going to fit in.

13. eveninstarz14

You know I don't think there really is any of season three except for one of my all time favorite scenes in the one with the Suicide Girls :lol:

"Do you need a time out?"

I really am drawing a blank on the rest of the season. Any help?

14. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I totally forgot the scene from Dancing With The Fishes! I'm shocked! Usually that's my favourite example. :lol: How could I forget that? Yes, she rocked in that scene, telling the woman that her bruise was faked. I loved it!! Which good interrogation scenes did we have in season 3?

15. LME

LME Police Officer

I know its not an interrogation scene but I thought she was great in NWILL. I would like to see her maybe be a bit more the Action Lindsay that she was when she arrived.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.