Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eveninstarz14

eveninstarz14 Pathologist

Well I am for one bummed with the lack of Lindsay in last night's premiere. But of course we got an awesome experiment scene with her and Mac. They were the ones that worked on solving the case through science.

And Adam and Lindsay also worked on something together too! YAY!

I love how Lindsay looked so amused by the fact that the plant would retract at the touch of a human finger. Don't ask me about the name, I have no idea. And it was important discovery too. :)

2. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

See, some of our wishes came true, and already in the first episode of the new season. Lindsay did a demonstration (and Mac already saw it coming :lol: ). And she worked together with Adam. So we got two points from our lists. Isn't that cool? Btw, she looked fantastic! Such a pretty woman. Cutie! :D

3. addictedtoSpeed

addictedtoSpeed Judge

I loved that with Mac saying "I feel a demonstration coming". :lol: Demonstrations=classic Lindsay. Loved it!

4. AppleJack

AppleJack Police Officer

I liked Mac's dry comment when she came in with the plant. "I sense a demonstration coming." :)

Not only Lindsay was amused by the plant's reaction to touch, I was too. Now I want to have my own 'mimosa pudica'! :lol:

5. eveninstarz14

I loved Lindsay's response even more so. "Just touch the plant" :lol:

I also really loved seeing her work with Adam! Now just give me a scene of her working with Stella and maybe some scenes of her with Flack and I am going to be quite happy :D And I think with the way things are going I am going to get my way...

6. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

I loved that she came in with the plant and told him to touch it. And what a funny plant! :lol: I'm happy we already got our season 5 demonstration. I hope there will be many, many more.

7. eveninstarz14

Maybe she can re-enact the songs from Maroon 5 and show how the tone of Adam Levine's voice activated the poison in the victims body? Ok so that is totally a stretch but I would of loved to see Anna sing! :lol:

8. Little_Peaches

Little_Peaches Police Officer

Ok, so i've not seen it but I'm really excited over this. Lindsay returning to experiments (yes, I remember LWFM) is kinda a return to old skool season two Lindsay.

I wanna see the retracting plant :lol: Scenes with Adam? Ooohhh, I so need to see this episode!

How bout we have Lindsay belt out some kick ass tune - you know Before He Cheats or something - no, So What! Meg, you better have checked it out. :lol:
    Then we have Danny win her over playing the guitar. :drool:

From what I have seen, I must confess that I adore her hair. It's sexy and grown up!

9. LME

LME Police Officer

That demonstration with Mac was good, it was soo nice to see that side of her again. It is making me hopeful for this coming season. i can't wait to see how things go for her in nexts week show. :)

10. eveninstarz14

I am getting good vibes from Lindsay and the writers so far. I mean its extremely early in the season but so far with what they did I really like.

Still haven't gotten my Flack and Lindsay fix but I am not too worried at this point. Oh and peaches still haven't heard the song :p

11. MakeTracksCowboy

MakeTracksCowboy CSI Level One

looking forward to what AJ was talking about!!!!

omag i was laughing soo much last night when Lindsay walked in with the plant and Mac goes "another demonstration?" haha. i miss her demonstrations. by far i think her condom spray demo is the best lol.

12. eveninstarz14

Do you think Lindsay collects this stuff after she shows everyone her experiments? Well maybe not the condom spray, I think that's still in Danny's locker ;) But like does she now have the mimosa plant? (isn't that a drink?) Or the car part when you hit it, it doesn't get damaged? :lol: She seems like someone who gets easily amused and has to share it with everyone which amuses me.

13. Brinchen

Brinchen Pathologist

:lol: I never thought about that. But who knows? Maybe we are lucky and will see one in her apartment some time. :D I still want to see her in her apartment, maybe together with another team member. I wonder how her apartment looks like.

I agree, she gets easily amused- another part of her I like. She seems to really love her job. That's great!

14. eveninstarz14

Let me guess as to who that other team member is... :devil:

I really REALLY want to see her apartment too! Maybe in the ninth episode you think? It would be fun to see Stella coming over to visit and check up on her. I can't see a plausible reason why Flack, Mac, Adam, or Hawkes would come to her house unless Lindsay is throwing some sort of party. Best not to get me started on Danny ;)

15. LME

LME Police Officer

I really would love to see Lindsay place. It would be really nice to see the kind of place that she feels at home in.

It would funny if when we did get to see it there was one of those plants in the corner. ;) (and a pool table:lol: in another - I am only kidding)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.