Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the welcome back. ;)

I really hope she'll get some storylines that only focus on her as a character, not her as a part of DL. I want to have DL next season, but I miss seeing her as an individual character. I want some kick ass moments like the ones from earlier season 2. But who knows, maybe we'll get some this season. ;)

I would like to see her take on a case by herself, kinda like Gil let Nick do on LV. He worked a cold case that tied into a recent one (so I think). It ended up being the dead girls sister that killed her. Anyway. I think they should have Linds trying harder on more cases and do more on her own, then she could be promoted (yea that's it). I just get tired of seeing her in the lab all the time. I mean, if Mac thought she was talented enough to hire her, give her a chance to prove herself. GIVE ME SEASON 2 Lindsay:scream:

It sounds like we are getting our wishes on seeing the season 2 Lindsay we all love! :D *does a little dance of happiness*

I would love to see Lindsay lead her own case...something that had to do with her past would be the most interesting to see. I want to see her confront her fears and her unwillingness to deal with mothers. And this time not use Danny as a crutch! *sigh* I am confident that she will be even stronger after that episode!

I agree with the two of you. I want to see her lead a case as well. Episodes like Stealing Home from season 2 and A Daze Of Wine And Roaches from season 3 were a good beginning and a good step into the right direction. She was everywhere- in the field, in the lab, and in Stealing Home she talked to Sarah's father.

Those two episodes belong to my favourites and I'd love to see something like this again.

It would be great to see her take lead on a case. I would also like to see her and Flack work on a case together. They have had some good moments together in the past. I can just see the pair of them chasing the bad guys!

Having Lindsay and Flack working together would be a dream come true :D They really work well with each other. Their playful banter with each other is something that I really miss from the show. There really hasn't been a lot of that since the second season. Writers, please take note, and give us the bantering back. It can be Danny, it can be Flack, it can be Mac...I think ANYONE would be great.

More scenes of Lindsay and Adam too please!

Having Lindsay and Flack working together would be a dream come true :D They really work well with each other. Their playful banter with each other is something that I really miss from the show. There really hasn't been a lot of that since the second season.

I loved the banter between Lindsay and Flack in Child's Play. (I know a lot of you don't like that episode cause of some things but it was a good episode!) Anyways, the banter between Lindsay and Flack while talking about Laughing Larry was great! We need more of that.

Im not very fond of CP but thats mainly becuase of the Danny drama, I liked the Laughing Larry case. and agree, we definitely need more Flack & Lindsay scenes. I think they have some things in common and it would be interesting to explre it. I would also like to see some reaction from Flack to DL

and we need some nice geeking out from Adam and Lindsay. preferably while Flack is standing nearby smiling at their enthusiasm

and more Lindsay and Sid one-on-ones

we definitely need more Flack & Lindsay scenes. I think they have some things in common and it would be interesting to explre it. I would also like to see some reaction from Flack to DL

and we need some nice geeking out from Adam and Lindsay. preferably while Flack is standing nearby smiling at their enthusiasm

and more Lindsay and Sid one-on-ones

It would be be interesting to see Flacks reactions to DL. I would love some more Lindsay Adam moments too - maybe something like the "I Rock" moment :lol:, and would like some more one on one time between Sid and Linds - both him and Mac seem to treat her like a daughter :thumbsup: - which I find interesting as again it makes me wonder about the kind of relationship she had/has with her parents both Pre and Post the Shooting.:confused:

both him and Mac seem to treat her like a daughter :thumbsup: - which I find interesting as again it makes me wonder about the kind of relationship she had/has with her parents both Pre and Post the Shooting

yeah she seems to be in some form of need/want of a father figure. in a way that she appreciate the affection or help or praise or whatever from men she admires. that is definitely a question that needs to be answeared. her realtionship with her parents

Well since we did get one of our requests answered (thank you writers!) maybe we will finally close the last chapter on Lindsay's past. I want to know if she has any siblings, if she is close to her Uncle Freddie, but what I want to know most is her relationship with her parents. I want to know more about her family period, end of story.

In regards to Sid, I want to see her reaction to his creepy jokes. I think it would be hilarious to see her react to them.

I'm also missing the Lindsay with longer hair. Bring the longer hair back! And yes, definitely more playful banter with Flack. I was thinking more along the lines of the beginning of People With Money. I really loved the beginning of that episode.

^^ i don't think Lindsay's getting her long hair back for a while especially since the last ep left off with a cliffhanger she's gonna have to keep her hair short for a while, which sucks i like the longer hair soo much better.

Lindsay needs a lot of things to happen to her this upcoming season. she needs to do a case by herself, work with Flack more.... basically work with anyone more besides Danny b/c they seriously need a break from each other for a while.

i'd definately like to see the whole parents issue worked out too. the writers or whoever from CBS can deny it all they want if they ever do that Lindsay has parent/ family issues but it's so obvious. she looks up to Mac and Stella and sees the team as her family. the only time she ever mentioned her family was two years ago in "Stealing Home". maybe that's why Lindsay was so hurt over Danny not talking to her: she loves Danny more than a friend but maybe b/c she sees the team as her family she was more hurt in that way.

it's really not just Lindsay that needs to be worked on. sometimes i feel like i'm watching "Alias" and "Lost" where TPTB bring up questions or problems for their characters but don't answer them for the longest time or not at all. it's such a pain when they do that, shows like CSI:NY shouldn't do that to their audience. yeah it brings people coming back, i can see that working more for the newer audience but for the people like us that watch it day in and day out without fail it gets annoying waiting.

I don't think that we will see the longer hair at the start of the season either. But hopefully it will grow a bit longer as the season progresses. I think she looks great longer hair.

It would be really great if the writers would start to fill in the blanks on Lindsays past more - I think it would help everyone understand her motivation for the way she behaves in some situations. But I am not sure if they will or not. By that I mean she has been in it for 3 seasons and we know not that much more about her now that we did then - for someone who has fourth billing on the opening credits - I find that interesting. They seem to be more interested in Mac, Stella and Danny storylines. Don't get me wrong I think they are all great but would love to see maybe an Adam, Flack or Sid (and of course Lindsay :) that goes without saying) focused episode once in a while.

Also, the whole secret past thing with Lindsay went on bit long because it would be hinted at in one episode then not mentioned at all for a about 4 shows then they would suddenly drop something in about it again. I also think that the "333" thing last season went on a bit long but it was keep in the in the show every week - even if it was just the phone ringing at 3.33am - by doing that it was always kept in the back of your mind and not forgotten about.

I just realised that it sounds like I have having a major whine :( - sorry about that coz I'm not honest! :p.

By the sound of some of the spoilers we should be getting an interesting season with some great sounding episodes for some of the other characters. I am taking this as a good sign that we will have our Kick Ass Lindsay back and hope that the writers take this chance to fill in the blanks in they way they have for some of the other characters and not they way they did it with the shooting.

It is quite frustrating that the writers choose not to balance stories out. I mean why does Mac get to have 7 episodes that deal with his vendetta against criminals or his past of being a scared kid...but Lindsay we get every ten episodes a glimpse into what her life was like and what is could be like. No definite answers on her life though? :confused:

Her hair...*sigh* Do we really need to go over this again? :lol:

And because I wanted to share some pictures...I want to see more of this! Stella, Flack, and Lindsay have such good vibes going on when they work together. :)

csi-ny111.jpg

But, good gravy Lindsay! What is up with that belt?! :wtf:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back