Anna/Lindsay #5: She Rocks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Her hair...*sigh* Do we really need to go over this again? :lol:

LOL, I'm a fan of the longer hair but there's no point in beating a dead horse so.....

eveninstarz14 said:
And because I wanted to share some pictures...I want to see more of this! Stella, Flack, and Lindsay have such good vibes going on when they work together. :)

Yea, pretty good team there. And I agree, what's up with the belt? Yikes!

we definitely need more Flack & Lindsay scenes. I think they have some things in common and it would be interesting to explre it. I would also like to see some reaction from Flack to DL

It would be be interesting to see Flacks reactions to DL.

We did see some reaction from Flack to DL. Flack to Danny in 419: "You should piss Lindsay off more often." ;) :lol:

I liked the longer hair on her, too--much more flattering than the too short cut of season four.

One of the things that really interested me about Lindsay was how obsessed she got with the case in "Stealing Home." I liked seeing that side of her--there was an intensity that was really interesting there, and different from anything we'd seen from her before or since. I'd love to see that again--to see her get obsessed with a case or a killer to the point where she goes a little too far (no, not in the Aiden way). Not that she crosses a line, but that it consumes her, maybe to the point of putting someone else in danger (because I don't want to see her victimized--I'd rather see her strength) and she has to save the day.

One of the things that really interested me about Lindsay was how obsessed she got with the case in "Stealing Home." I liked seeing that side of her--there was an intensity that was really interesting there, and different from anything we'd seen from her before or since. I'd love to see that again--to see her get obsessed with a case or a killer to the point where she goes a little too far (no, not in the Aiden way). Not that she crosses a line, but that it consumes her, maybe to the point of putting someone else in danger (because I don't want to see her victimized--I'd rather see her strength) and she has to save the day.

It would be vastly interesting to see her lead her own case and get super involved with it. I think the writers are too scared to do that for Lindsay's character or SOMETHING because why haven't we seen pissed off Lindsay since the second season?? Seeing her in the second season I was always impressed by her stubborness and willingness to get the answers. But ever since LRC she has been timid and in the background. :confused:

Lindsay did pissed off well in season 2, along with taking dwn the bad guys - that is something that I would love to see again.

She also does interegation well, I love the one where she told the wife of the tram driver to wipe off eye black eye. That Lindsay had guts and determination.

Bring it back, thats what I say

LME said:
It would be really great if the writers would start to fill in the blanks on Lindsays past more - I think it would help everyone understand her motivation for the way she behaves in some situations.
Yes, it should be a big help and there have been some opportunities to do so, but unfortunately those moments were cut short. Last season there was the perfect moment when she told Mac she wasn't good at comforting hurt and grieving people (Danny in that case)...it would've been so great when they had prolonged that scene a bit longer and used the way Mac seems to always understand Lindsay to let her talk a bit about her feelings after her friends were killed and how that still affects her on some level.

Yes, it should be a big help and there have been some opportunities to do so, but unfortunately those moments were cut short. Last season there was the perfect moment when she told Mac she wasn't good at comforting hurt and grieving people (Danny in that case)...it would've been so great when they had prolonged that scene a bit longer and used the way Mac seems to always understand Lindsay to let her talk a bit about her feelings after her friends were killed and how that still affects her on some level.

I don't know--I kind of like the idea that Lindsay isn't the type to sit and go on about her feelings, that she'd rather get it out in some other way. I personally don't want to hear her go on about her friends being killed ten years ago and her still being sad about it and affected by it--that's more of the same "poor me" stuff and I don't think it serves her character well.

Again, I'd kind of like to see her focus her energy in another way. Something interesting that springs to mind: maybe Ollie Barnes gets off on the robbery charge but there's something tenuous that connects him to a murder. If Lindsay got obsessed with that, focused on finding that evidence, it could make for a really interesting case. That's just an example--something like that to give her something interesting to do.

Something more proactive than her going on about being affected by her past. It would be interesting to see her be really proactive and go-getting, kind of in the way she was in "Cool Hunter" and "Stealing Home."

Top said:
I kind of like the idea that Lindsay isn't the type to sit and go on about her feelings, that she'd rather get it out in some other way.
I'd love to see that too, but especially since her behaviour last season I guess we are supposed to believe that she is still not emotionally stable. The idea of her venting her emotions by sinking her teeth in some case that she cannot just let go is quite interesting, but it needs to be done in such a way that it not seems like she suddenly takes on another personality, again.

CH and SH are fine examples, but they are both from before the 'deep dark secret' got out and I think there needs to be a believable way to change her back to the feisty and ass-kicking girl we got to know in those eps.

we definitely need more Flack & Lindsay scenes. I think they have some things in common and it would be interesting to explre it. I would also like to see some reaction from Flack to DL

It would be be interesting to see Flacks reactions to DL.

We did see some reaction from Flack to DL. Flack to Danny in 419: "You should piss Lindsay off more often." ;) :lol:

Hey now! Flack was making a joke!

I think Top was just having fun Kristine :lol:

I personally like to see more of Lindsay the way she was in "Corporate Warriors" Mind you it didn't really delve into her past but it was fun to too seeing the smart aleck and smart Lindsay for a change. After watching her grieve in s3 and mope in s4 I just want to see her take charge once in a while. Maybe not to the point of endangering someone else because that a bit risque but see her get passionate and involved about the case would be interesting to see.

I love Lindsay...but I miss the old Lindsay back in season 2. I still like her character, I just wish she would go back to the way she was in older episodes.

I don't know--I kind of like the idea that Lindsay isn't the type to sit and go on about her feelings, that she'd rather get it out in some other way. I personally don't want to hear her go on about her friends being killed ten years ago and her still being sad about it and affected by it--that's more of the same "poor me" stuff and I don't think it serves her character well.

WORD!! As I was reading this post and your other one, I was thinking at the same time about maybe Lindsay handling another case similar to "Stealing Home" and it bringing back feelings of that obsessiveness to catch the killer. Spending hours not only in the lab, but the feeling and intensity of find out the "why". I'd also like to see her revisit the whole "why" with Vackner (that was his name right?)

I'm thinking I'd like to see some sort of geek-off between Lindsay and Adam. It just doesn't seem right with Danny. I know deep down Lindsay is a super geek! :lol:

Oh, many new posts! :)

What do I want to see? Something like this:

Lindsay tackling down a suspect with Mac:

zoo_york_2-1.jpg

Lindsay doing her famous demonstration:

dancing_with_the_fish.jpg

Lindsay excited because she could shoot with the bow:

stuckonyou.jpg

For me those scenes show that she really likes her job. And she's good. In Dancing With The Fish it was her who found out what happened. Tackling down a man who was bigger than her was brave, too. And I love to see her being all excited when she's at work. Especially when she works with Mac. :lol: There's at least one demonstration a season. I'm excited what we'll see in season 5.

And I agree. I liked the way she got almost obsessed with the case in Stealing Home. I like this episode so much because 1) it showed us that the case had an effect on her and she wanted to get answers, and 2) because it gave us a little insight into her and her life. More of this, please. :)

Btw, sorry the pics are so big, but for some reason I can't make them smaller.

Brinchen I love the pics! Especially the last one. Don't shoot me but I forgot Lindsay could look that happy. :eek: I missed that! I hope we get to see her happy like that again next season.

I really like the long hair. Does anyone now why Anna cut her hair? I hope it will be longer next season.

Edit: Brinchen you can resize images here.

Thanks, AppleJack! :)

AppleJack said:
I missed that! I hope we get to see her happy like that again next season.

I agree. It's so nice to see her happy. We got to see that in season 4 as well, at the beginning. How adorable was her 'I rock' scene? :lol: I don't know how often I watched that! Or the condom spray. Btw, was this the first time she made a demonstration for someone else than Mac and/or Stella? :lol: Those were really awesome moments.

AppleJack said:
I missed that! I hope we get to see her happy like that again next season.

I agree. It's so nice to see her happy. We got to see that in season 4 as well, at the beginning. How adorable was her 'I rock' scene? :lol: I don't know how often I watched that! Or the condom spray. Btw, was this the first time she made a demonstration for someone else than Mac and/or Stella? :lol: Those were really awesome moments.

It would be great to see her do some of those demonstrations again next season. It would be great to see her happy, smiling and cracking those jokes as well. Would also like to see her uncle Freddie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back