Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by pizzapie, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

Tough choices. For serious I like all access, for feeling towards a vitim then stealing home. and for funnyness I would say the one where she is digging for the shotgun that line is so Lindsay. ;)

Page 25 woohoo!

2. feenx

feenx Coroner

page 25 already, well we got 39 more post to go then we say goodbye to Montana Girl in the Big City :(

3. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Best Lindsay ep?
    I'd have to say All Access or Stealing Home. They both showed anger and Stealing Home really showed the slightly softer side of Lindsay with the father.

4. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

yea, I'll say it again, All Access, is def. my favorite, but I love her in Stealing Home as well. Both of those eppy's combined show like every emotion I can think of. The father scene in Stealing Home, that was a side of her we had never really seen before- real compassion toward the victim and the family. I loved at the end when she reminescined (sp?) over her pics of her before coming to NY. I thought that wa a great Lindsay scene. And of course in All Access, the interrogation scene was amazing, we don't usually see Lindsay pissed like that. Of course she's gonna be kind of mad at every crime scene, (I'm sure the thought process of every CSI is wtf?! :lol:) but this mad was a lot of stuff built up inside her. Back to Stealing Home, she wanted to get John whateverhisnameis so bad. Revenge. How often do we see Lindsay like that? I can recall that once. Basically they're both outstanding Lindsay-eppy's!

done now.

5. keich

keich CSI Level One

My favorite Lindsay episode would be Zoo York and Cool Hunter. The former because she was so cool when she checked this guy into the car, and the latter because she was just SO ADORABLE when she was helping Mac with the archery experiment. ^_^

6. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I'll add mine again. I loved All Access but my fav has gotta be Stealing Home.. :)

I'll see you gals in a week, I'm off to do some personal stuff. Looking forward to the new thread when I get back.

7. audacity

audacity Pathologist

My favorites are:

"Bad Beat"--Linds is just so cute and funny in it.
    "Dances With the Fishes"---loved how she told the old woman off.
    "Stealing Home"---a personal one for Lindsay...she was great in the scenes with the Sara's father and Mac.

I'm so sorry about your friend. :( My prayers are with you. ;) See you back in at the end of the week. :)

8. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

thanks Rad. yeah If I feel up to it, I'lljump on here (like right now - needed to get my mind off stuff)... :)

9. CathStokes

CathStokes Head of the Day Shift

Somehow I figured those were your fav.

10. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

Yea, I agree with Twinny, they seem very Auda-ish.

11. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Auda-ish...there's a new word...what not Lindsish?? LOL!

IHNC secretly agrees with my choices even though she claims she likes other eps...ha,ha. JK.

Without spoiler info....what kind of cases or storylines would you like to see Linds involved with (besides just 'her backstory')....something funny? something serious?

12. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

I have a question about an episode 'Risk' I think! when there was the ticket man I think who sales the train tickets!! he said a weird word i've never heard before :lol: it means 'Stupids, idiots, jerks... ' even Lindsay didn't get it! what was that word?

13. Macayla

Macayla Captain

tutadoots... or something that sounded like it :lol:

14. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

it's something like 'doot-da-doots' or 'doot-da-doos'. :lol: I've heard it before, but it's usually just what my redneck family calls a paper towel roll that you use as a musical instrument...you know, since you just go 'doo-da-doo' into it... :eek: Forget I just told you that. :lol:

Anyway, favorite Lindsay episodes...I liked her in 'Bad Beat' as has already been said, as well as the bow and arrow scene in 'Stuck on You'--I really need to sit down before the new season and have an NY S2 marathon, because I always think of the same few episodes and scenes for certain characters. :rolleyes:

15. Nienna Berylla

Nienna Berylla CSI Level Two

just a quick post with a pic for you all:
    [​IMG] [​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.