Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by pizzapie, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

oh my god Fay I was chewing on a piece of licorice, I read this and seriously I choked, I saw the light flash before my eyes, I laughed so hard... I swear. I say "doot-da-doot" for like other things like "oh can you hand me that doot-da-doot right there" and somehow my friends/family know exactly what I'm talking about... BUTTTT O.T. sorry...

I totally forgot about Risk, that was a good episode.. :) I love Linds in all the episodes, theres always a piece of every episode shes in that makes me like her even more.. :)

2. feenx

feenx Coroner

I loved the dress she wore in there, i want to find one similar to it cause im goig to chaperon at my sister's homecoming :lol: so migth as well get dressed up.

3. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

That was a really really pretty dress she wore. I know we've had this discussion before, but I love Lindsays style, especially towards the end of S2, I'm into the layering kinda stuff - tanks under v-necks, peasant tops, that kinda stuff, I'm definitley more of a flare-jeans kinda gal, with those shirts, but... I love Linds' style

4. feenx

feenx Coroner

I love it too, and her hair i've damaged my hair from cruling it like Lindsay :lol: :(

5. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

She makes me laugh in every eppy. She's honestly sort of like a comic relief sometimes.... not like she's supposed to be, sometimes she just is!

6. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Yeah she is, she says things in every episode that make me laugh.

I wish my hair would curl, the ends naturally will, but my hair is straight as can be - sun bleached and the longest piece almost reaches the top of my jeans, so, yeah.. curling it - when I do like for swing dance comps and stuff, it takes hours and about 2 bottles of hair spray.

And her makeup, I watched 'Dancing with the Fishes' last night and noticed during some close ups that she hardly had any makeup on (not like Anna needs it, shes so pretty already) but they keep Lindsay light, which is nice - shes not globbed with makeup and 30 different color shades of things.

7. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

the description you gave yourself reminds me of Bee from Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants if you've seen the movie or read the books.

But anyway, Anna needs no makeup at all and still looks so pretty. She's lucky, I never wear makeup, but that doesn't mean I dont need it... :lol: she's one of the beautiful people who doesn't need embelishment... :rolleyes:

8. Guest

Guest Guest

Rad. I LOOOVE..your new avvie. I mean I LURVE it!!.

Anyhoo. Yes..I agree. Anna is so pretty, even without her next to non-existent makeup application. She probably spends no more than 15 minutes in the makeup trailer. She's definitely wearing makeup on screen though. I'm guessing mostly powder to combat those harsh bright lights.

They get hot. Really.

Off topic.

--is it stupid I'm considering making a t-shirt that says "Messer Loves..." on the front, and "Montana" in the back?..

9. feenx

feenx Coroner

she'a a natural beauty.
    No... at the Mac thread were planing on making a banner that say Taylor girls that we can all use as our siggy.

10. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

That t-shirt is a cute idea... lol...

Yeah Rad... I loved that movie (Sisterhood of the Traveling Pants) it was totally cute. He He... I'm a total rocker/cali chick, and it shows in the way I dress... lol

Its funny how people conform to where they live, ya know? Theres that certain "signature" for different places all over the world.

Anna is one of those lucky ladies who doesnt have to wear that much makeup, she's gorgeous, so.. ya know. I wear eyeliner and a little powder, but thats about it... :)

I want to make a t-shirt or something for Linds, I have one that says 'Montana' on the back, and thats just because I visited MSU, I love the idea of the Taylor girls shirt too Feenx..:)

::dances around:: 1 WEEK YOU GUYS!!! ::Jumps on bed:: ahhh!

11. feenx

feenx Coroner

one more week and i'll be like this on my couch[​IMG]
    [​IMG] one more week!!!!
    found this pic of Anna, her days in the theater i just don't know what play.
    [​IMG]

12. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Aww, shes so little in that picture. I cant remember what play that was from, Its like on the tip of my tongue but I cant think of it... urgh!! *bangs textbook against head*

::watches Feenx run back and forth... decided to jump in... runs crazy with Feenx:: 1 WEEK! WOOT WOOT. 1 WEEK! WOOT WOOT! ::throws fist in the air:: he he

13. horatio_love

horatio_love Police Officer

doot-da-doots so Cute! lol :lol:
    thanks for posting these pix are really great ;)

14. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Oh, I'm so excited. I've seen the promo on youtube for the next season, but I'm so excited!!

I've noticed that about Lindsay/Anna. She never goes over the top with eye make-up or lip-gloss. She looks so pretty without it, anyways. She's like the cute girl next door. :p

OT: Feenx I love your avvie! Marilyn is awesome! She's one of my favorite actresses.

15. feenx

feenx Coroner

:lol:woot!!!! woot!!!! [​IMG] woot!!! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.