Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by pizzapie, May 21, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Nice thread names. ;)

Personally, I think she would feel obligated to do it if she could help. How would she feel if she could have helped save someone's life and she didn't act? I think Lindsay is more of a scientist than a cop, as Eddie said in that interview recently, but she wouldn't hesitate to go undercover if the situation called for it. Of course, I also think she wouldn't volunteer unless she thought she could actually do some good--she wouldn't want to make things worse. ;) And from what I've seen, Mac doesn't try to dissuade her, so you can tell it's a very serious situation if Mac wouldn't try to keep her from putting herself in harm's way...But I think Lindsay does it because she feels it's her duty, although I'd be interested to see if there's more that motivates her than just a feeling of obligation.

2. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

I actually don't think Mac's around, he's on a different case. It's Stella, Danny, and Flack out there with Lindsay

3. Faylinn

Faylinn Adam Fangirl Super Moderator

Well, I thought I read in the spoilers that Mac tells Lindsay how to use some sort of signal thingy (really technical terms, I know :lol:), so I was assuming that he was involved, at least in a peripheral way. He wasn't in the van with Stella, Flack and Danny, but he might have been somewhere else...or he might have just been on a different case. ;)

4. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

Oh, I never saw where Lindsay talks with Mac. It would make sense that she'd have to get his approval, but it seemed like it was almost and impulse. I can't wait for the ep to see what really happens

5. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

I'm so stoked for this episode now, :)

6. CSI_Watcher_8

CSI_Watcher_8 Coroner

It is going to be good. I think someone wrote a fic very similar to this spoiler. Will be nice to see what TPTB has in store for her. ;)

7. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

^^ yup yup

8. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I am really looking forward to this ep. I mean, I think it will be a goo ep for the season, but also for Lindsay. We can get more background for her.
    BTW what is the new thread name? Can we still decide?

9. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

Yeah we need to decidI really like... "Hello, Ms. Monroe" but I'm good with anything.

10. audacity

audacity Pathologist

Anything you all decide for a title is fine by me.

I can't wait for the season to start either...but I just hope that they don't try and pack too much at the beginning...I'm hoping that whatever storylines (including Lindsay's secret) that they have for Lindsay will not just be thrown out there in the beginning and dropped later on. But from what I've seen I don't think we have to worry much about that. ;)

Yea, the Anna project is going good! :D

11. CSINYRULZ

CSINYRULZ CSI Level One

^^ mmmhmmm, I'm so hoping its not like a huge pot that has been simmering through all of Season 2 - whats her secret? are her and Danny going to hook up?? blah blah... and then all of a seudden the pot boils over and blows up and they cram everything into like 5 episodes and never say much about it again - I doubt it, Season 3 seems like its going to be jam packed with goodies! :) 3 WEEKS 3 WEEKS 3 WEEKS!! **does a happy dance around her bedroom**

12. Fabian

Fabian Pathologist

actually...it's just TWO WEEKS! :D

I can't wait. I want to see Lindsay on my screen again! It's like everytime I watch tv, it's like: 'Where is Lindsay, I can't see her?'. You just has to be back! :lol:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

I'm really glad there's an outpouring of Lindsay-lovers now. I think this is her season. She and Carmine are going to hit the magazines really soon, I can just smell it...

14. Radical618

Radical618 Coroner

oh baby this is her season, no doubt about that. I can see it now...

15. SecretSophie

SecretSophie Hit and Run

I saw Anna on Medical Investigation last sunday, I flipped the channel, and there she was again, on Without a Trace.

It was awesome.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.