Anna/Lindsay #2- Montana Girl in the Big City

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey everyone! Feenx, CSINYRULZ and Audacity thank you for welcoming me to this thread. :)

I saw the Anna Project being started and I think its great to see a lot of Anna fans here making such a nice gesture. She made Lindsay's character so likeable I'd say. :D

Oh BTW, I know its kinda out of topic but I also like Flack. Better than my like Danny, it must be the blue eyes that got me. LOLz

No problem potato. I'm in charge of the Anna project so please feel free to jump on in and participate. I love all the CSI:NY boys too, Flack more then anyone, but hey... they all are great looking.

Are we going to put a poll together soon? We only have 100 post left until the new thread. I don't remember what names we were discussing. ;) That's why its a good thing no one trusts me to remember things.

Audacity suggested these:

-"Dynamite Comes in Small Packages"

-"Hey, Montana! What's Your Secret?" (okay, that's goofy!)

-"Country Girl Rocks the Big Apple"

-"More Than Just a Country Girl"

"Hello, Ms. Monroe"

I think if I remember right "Hello, Ms. Monroe" was one of the fav's. I'm so excited, almost a new thread!! yay! go us!

I like either Hello Miss Monroe or Country Girl Rocks The Big Apple. I like the first one better though.

I really like "Hello Ms. Monroe" but I'm seriously up for anything... :)

::does the happy dance:: 3 weeks till season premiere... and like probably like less then a week till we have a new thread!

kasmith, you opinion counts as well. :)

I like "Hello, Ms. Monroe." But I also like the 'dynamite one'---because it's true. ;)

Okay, Lindsay is supposed to go undercover in epi #2---we all know that. Besides the fact that it is her job to help people, what do you all think is her motivation for doing this...even though she works for the NYPD, I don't think that she is required to go undercover or at least that's not something they normally do. Is she simply doing this because it's a do or die situation? Is there something else motivating her to do this?

If you all want, I'll start a poll when we get closer... that a way we know for sure what people want. :cool:

It's hard to say what could be motivating her. Or even if she was being motivated, I am really interested to watch that eppy though, it sounds and looks from clips, fantastic!

I cant see clips or anything like that, my stuid laptop is a stubborn butt-head, but I am so excited for the new season, and from what I've seen and heard through this site it looks pretty awesome.

As for Lindsay going undercover, I dont know what her motivation is... If I were in her shoes, it would depend on what the undercover situation was... is it gang members holding someone hostage? (which I think thats the storyline right?), or is it a drug bust? ya know... we'll see... ::bounces:: new season, new season, new season!

I can tell the reason she volunteers (at least what she says) to go undercover is because if someone doesn't show up quickly, the friend will die. And also because she's the right size. They apparently won't have time to get the people who do go undercover.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back