American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hear, hear. I find that Taylor has it all: Charisma, looks, voice.. he's the whole package. No doubt that Katherine can sing, but Taylor just seems so comfortable with the whole idol thing. He's not snotty about it, he just takes it in stride. I'm definitely rooting for him.

this is my first season watching American Idol, can someone please tell me is it a norm for someone in the final to sing songs they had already perform? i mean didn't katerine performed the first 2 songs some point at the competition, then taylor did "Levon" again

anyway, i hope taylor wins tomorrow

SOUL PATROL!! Sorry couldn't resist :D Anyways he did a better job on his songs tonight and the crowd seemed to be cheering louder for him.

I was rooting for Elliot but between the two that are left I'm hoping Taylor winds. They both still kind of annoy me but Taylor seems talented and still humble. I can't pinpoint it for sure but Katherine just gives off an ungrateful vibe to me. In some of her reaction shots when they judges don't absolutely love her, she just gets this look that makes me dislike her. It's hard to describe but there you go.

I LOVE Taylor. He must win tomorrow..even Simon agrees :D. He got better with every song and he rocked with the tune that was writen for him. He got everyone off his feet including me. He's more then a guy with an awesome voice. He has a killer personality! Katherine, on the other hand, isn't consistent and she bores me to tears. She can't take any critism and she acts like she's perfect. Goooooo soul patrol!!!!

CSIgrad said:
this is my first season watching American Idol, can someone please tell me is it a norm for someone in the final to sing songs they had already perform? i mean didn't katerine performed the first 2 songs some point at the competition, then taylor did "Levon" again

anyway, i hope taylor wins tomorrow

Yes, CSIgrad, they're supposed to sing their favorite song from their past performances. :D

I think Taylor will win this one.

Who here noticed past contestant Constantine Maroulis in the crowd tonight? I was dying from laughter when they showed him on camera and he did this little pout. What a cheesy Greek :lol:.

I was on the E-Train, now I'm hoping Soul Patrol takes it. I'm NOT a Kat fan, sorry. It was neat to see Elliott in the audience tonight, but oy, I hope Taylor wins!

I liked Kat at the beginning of the season, she just let everything go to her head.

I didn't miss Constantine's little pout he did either. As soon as the camera panned to him, there it was :lol:

I didn't notice Constantine, but I did see almost all of this year's final 12 in the audience. And what appeared to be Tori Spelling...?

Taylor kicked my arse, I loved him. Definitely hoping he wins tonight!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back