American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wooooo..now I get to tease my mom for the next 2+ hours about who wins. She LOVES Taylor and will probably start screaming when they show him winning

YES. YES FREAKIN' YES> Anyone but Kat. And HELLO? PRINCE!?!?! That was TOOOO awesome! and Live! Oh, I'm so happy, now! Great. And Elliott sounded wonderful. I so hope he isn't forgotten! I'm just so happy Taylor won...

I'm waiting eagerly for Elliott's CD. :)

I'm happy for the winner, but I'd also be happy if the other one won. I really don't mind who goes home with the title coz I like 'em both. :D

I had goosebumps when Clay came out. He looks sooo different from when he was a finalist.

That was the funniest thing I've seen on that show..The look-alike was totally unawere that Clay was behind him.

Clay looks better now, put some weight on and the hair looks good.

I just downloaded Elliott's song off iTunes to show support. :) My definite favourite American Idol contestant ever!

Clay? Looked SO HOT! I couldn't believe it! He had this whole Beatles thing goin' on... very sexy.

I'm so happy Taylor won, that was fantastic. Yay for Taylor.

Also? When Prince came out? It was SO hard not to scream. I love Prince soooooo much. That was wonderful. If I'd been there I would have stormed the stage ;)

The best part of the whole show was when they showed Rhonetta. I never forgot her and I was dying from laughing when they showed her getting that award. She actually went after that camera guy when he tried to make her stop talking. I love her even though she's a pyscho :lol:.

*eta* Who else was laughing at that little Simon video in the beggining. The song was perfect and I loved how they made it looked like he was rubbing his chest :lol:.

WOOT Soul Man got the winning card! I'm so glad he won! :D

ziggystarduzt said:
When Prince came out? It was SO hard not to scream.
I screamed my lungs dry! It was such a fab surprise! :D I didn't recognize Clay Aiken at first, the entire time I was thinking "Who's that guy with the bad haircut?" Then it struck me he's Clay. :lol: And he doesn't look that bad. ;)

I have a question: Does anybody know why Kelly Clarkson hasn't returned to AI? I mean, they all come back for special performances and I haven't seen her do one. I heard somewhere that she had a problem with the recording company(?). If this is true, does anybody know the details?

I was wondering that too, keich... maybe her contract is up or something? I know that the winner is contractually obligated to do Idol stuff for a few years afterwards.. so who knows?

I was sad today, http://www.gofugyourself.com/ totally fugged Clay, and I was like "whaaaat? He was CUTE!"

BIG APPLAUSE for Taylor- YIPEE-gald he won- the differecne between him and Katherine- he's a natural born performer and Katherine always seemed "forced" and a bit phony :rolleyes: although she's got a beautiful voice ;) he's got better stage presence-and a great voice--I liked Paris and Mandisa- but I'm never going to watch American Idol again :( didn't before and will not again- too much to go through too draining and to stupid -for me-- that's it- but I wish all of them the best-in their future--

i am soooo glad that taylor won too! i got tired of katharine, i liked her in the beginning, but she just got too annoying for me....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back