American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alyssa said:
I think Kat had a good night, but I stll hope she goes. I'm rooting for Elliott, but Taylor has the bigger fanbase.. So, I wish it would be Kat going home tonight, but it's goign to be Elliott.

I have only been watching on and off all season but I'm kind of rooting for Elliott also. The other two are talented but they annoy me for reasons I can't really specify. They have a pretty great top three though so I think any of them could win and deserve it. At this point, a mediocre performance could make or break any of them.

Also, it must be said: I love your avatar! :D

keich said:
Clive Davis is the guy who owns the record label to which the AI winner will be signed on. I just don't recall the name of the label. :)

i think it's called J Records or somwthing like that...i miss last night show, but i heard Katerine and Taylor did good, i can't wait for tonight's result

My mom know who is going to win but I'm not going to tell you. My mom think the person is not from southern will win. The judges don't want another southern. I was hoping Katherine will go tonight.

Wow, was it ever close or what. I couldn't believe some of the stuff that Katerine said like that she found her visit to Sherman boring and the fact that she rarely calls her parents. My mom said that it's all going to her head. Seriously though I want Taylor to win 'cause he's sooo cool! He's full of life and his voice is awesome and yeah I love him. Katerine...ugh no chance.

yea, I hope Taylor wins...he has to, he deserves it! I too believe that all this has gone to Katharine's head...I mean, either way she has a career in the music industry. Did you see how Tommy Mottola was checking her out when they were preparing for their Elvis songs?? haha....

Yeah, I think it's getting to her head. Too bad, I thought she was one of those who'd remain down to earth even with all the fame. But looking on the bright side, at least she's honest. :D

I don't really know who's going to win at this point, and frankly I don't care anymore.

yea, i think all these are going over to katerine's head too...though i think she has an amazing voice and will do well no matters what.

i love taylor, i'll definity be rooting for him

Taylor's second performance that night was very good-I feel in love with that.

Taylor's definately the one who got the highest votes, duh.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back