American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Katherine should get ready to pack her bags 'cause IMO she was the worst tonight. Her song choices weren't the best and they didn't allow her to show off her vocals. Speaking of which I would've much prefered Chris to sing Can't Help Falling In Love instead. I personally thought Elliot was the best which is suprising. When it really boils down to it any of them could go but my best bet is Katherine. Plus, I think people are sick of seeing females winning all the time. It should be a male this year and that male should be Chris.

Elliott rocked the house tonight. He grows more and more on me each week. The first song was great, but that second song showed SO much personality and he seemed to really have fun with it! Great job!

Chris: I thought he was... ok tonight. I mean, his first song rocked the house, but his second wasn't as strong, though it did reflect more of his natural voice and tone sans screaming. Normally, I'm a huge fan, but I'm not as big a fan tonight.

Taylor was ok. I'm not a huge fan of his voice to begin with, though. I think he's a GREAT performer, capable of keeping it interesting, but his voice isn't nearly as strong as the other guys.

Katherine: I used to love her, then I saw more and more of her personality and started to not like her, and her vocals have gotten worse and worse, as have her song choices. This week she was all over the place pitch-wise. One moment she was flat, then she was sharp. She just couldn't find the notes. I do hope she goes home.

I wasn't too impressed by any of them tonight(Elliot was good though) but I've heard all those songs many, many times and sung way better.

I think it could be Katherine going tomorrow but who knows

I just saw the Top 4 performances and though I hate to admit it, things don't look good for Kat. Besides messing up the lyrics on the first song, the second song was awfully pitchy. I'm still rooting for her, but I'm afraid she wasn't her best night and she might go home for that.

Chris was great during his second song. Elliot too. Taylor's still Taylor.

I was never *that* impressed with Kat anyway... but Elliot's voice gives me chills. He just blows me away. So, um, I want Chris and Elliot to face of at the finals. Chris' WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD a few weeks ago was impressive.

And, I was watching TRL a few nights ago and Ace made an appearance... But, I watched him by accident. I was anticipating what rank Fort Minor's in @ TRL... I love Fort Minor.

Well tonight was shocking. Chris got the boot. I thought for sure he would make it to the final 2.

Wow, just wow. I never saw that coming. The same thing pratically happened last year with my favourite one, Constantine Maroulis, getting the boot close to the end. I honestly don't care who wins know but I'm hoping it's a guy. Oh, and I'm sure Chris will still be succesful without AI.

I read an article on MSN and I have to say that it's a good thing he got kicked-now he won't be bound to any Idol contracts! He'll have an album out, eventually.
He was SO DARN HOT in his second performance-and the white shirt-wow.

Elliott's second performance was stupendous too. I liked it a lot.

Katherine should have so taken the boot! I think she got most of the guy's votes because of her low-cuts.

I think Chris was really shocked when Ryan said he was going home! I just thought it was funny how Ryan just said it really fast....it was kinda like, "what did you just say?"

During the whole episode Katharine already had the idea she was leaving....she didn't really smile much during the show....

i think katherine looked very shock too that she was safe, she was like speechless, i guess she was really expecting to pack her bags

regardless...i think someone out there will sign Chris to a contract coz he's really talented

just goes a bit back, i agreed with the fact that paris also blew me away during her first audition, i still cannot listen to Dixie Chicks' "cowboy take me away" without thinking about paris singing it

next week, three songs each (as per NY post), cant wait

Supposedly the band Fuel wanted to make Chris their lead singer after he sang Hemmorage a few weeks back so I agree that he'll do really well even though he's gone. Simon looked really stunned though and Paula was in tears. Now I honestly have no clue as to who will win.

:eek: I miss Chris.

Oh well, I'm sure he'll get a contract like that. *snaps* I was really shocked. I thought he would have at least made top three. Can't wait for his album when he eventually makes. it. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back