American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh my god! I can't believe that Chris is gone! He was the best singer out of everyone! I felt for sure that he'd be there at the final, and probably win. I'm shocked. I hope he does have an album out cos he's too good not to get a record deal.

OMG....I was blown away when ryan announced that Chris had to go home. I lterally just sat there staring at my t.v. and I was positive that they were going to be joking especially after seeing the reactions from the audience. I thought a riot might have broken out. Chris was one of the few Idols ever since I've started watching the show that I could actually picture making an album that I might buy, and believe me there are few albums out there that I would pick off the shelf. Anyways, I don't think after those two performances by Katherine that she deserved to move on to the next round but Americans will vote like Americans :) And like many have said I believe if he is able to keep up the momentum and his fan base he will have a record deal in no time...even the judges agreed that he was not the right person to leave, Simon even gave him a standing ovation at the end which was nice. Well, there I've ranted about last nights shocking results and I can be at peace...well at least until next tuesday when I watch the other idols (all of who are good) take the chrisless stage.

My jaw hit the floor hard when Ryan announced the results. For some reason, I had brainwashed myself into thinking he'll win. o_O

Oh well, I guess right now it doesn't matter who'll win. I like all three. :D

Agreed. Katherine has lots of talents, and she can find a company without AI.

BTW, check out my avatar<<<

I loved Chris!! I was shocked as ever when I found out that he was the one leaving, but if you think about it, he's almost better off. He'd have to be under the AI status for a while and he's rock rock, you can tell, and AI doesnt seem to be like oh yeah thats how we're gonna be. He'll make it big on his own, I'm sure of it. But like I said, besides Carrie Underwood and Kelly Clarkson, do you still hear things outta the winners from the other seasons?? I've heard more and seen more of the people who were kicked off right before the finale of each season. So, I was sad that he was the one to leave, but I believe it'll be easier for him to come across as who he really is.

I'm still is shock that Chris is gone. I missed watching it since LOST was on but my brother taped it. He was my pick to win this year. :(

I'm sure, with a voice like that though, he'll do great. Look forward to the album that he's bound to make. :)

What tha heck! Chris is out! Man oh man. I bet Katharine knew it was meant to be her last day. The look on Chris' face was priceless. He seemed really :eek:! Gah....Kath really should have been out.

Some say that when they called to vote for Chris they found out they were actually voting for Kath. Imagine that.

Found this here: BestSmileys.com and thought I'd share :)
1.gif

Ahah...yeah. I've seen that before. Did you hear? Chris blames it on the fans. I think that's pretty unfair of him to say. I'm sure many fans voted for the guy. Just that Kath outwin him[in terms of fan-base anyway. Her spirit in music is dwindling] so too bad for him.

Nice smiley. :lol:

Chris blames the fans? He should be thankful for them for getting him that far!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back