American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
YAY they get to sing twice? *dances* I can't wait to see Chris sing twice!! *dies*

I just can't get into Elliot. No offense to anyone who likes him, I just can't do it. And Taylor is a hometown boy, but he just amuses me. He's good.........just a little "out there".

I thought Katherine did awesome with that second song. Her voice was really good with that KT Tunstall song, I've heard it a lot on the radio, she did a good job :)

Ooh man I've had a tough time picking who will go home tomorrow. Without being biased it could be anyone except Chris. Oh, and Catherine sure had an interesting choice of moves at the end :lol:.

Paris got voted out!!?? But why? She didn't really butchered any songs. Even if they weren't her best, they were still not the worst performace. I thought Katharine or Elliot would have gotten the boot. Dang it!

Nah, it's just that when you come to such a number that HAS GOT to kick out someone, you just have to kick out someone that has even the SLIGHTEST flaw.
To me, I knew Paris had to go out. She didn't butcher the song, but there just wasn't any spark in her voice when she sang it. She'll be a great singer, with or without AI.

Au revoir Princess P!

BTW, does anyone know the Beatles song that Taylor sang and the song that Elliott sang-the Michael Buble song?

^I dunno about The Beatles song that Taylor sang but Elliot sang "Home".

I seriously thought Katherine or Elliot would get the boot too. I'm just happy that Chris is still there!

The song Taylor sang was called 'Something' by The Beatles.

Paris actually blew me away on her first appearance during the auditions. Her voice was amazing!! Especially the first song where she sang with different tones and range. Dang. They all seem to lose their spark a little. Even Chris. I wonder what happened. Still, something must be done before the next best singer gets voted out :eek:!

I agree. But it seems harder and harder to think of someone who will get the boot each week!

Paris during her auditions was marvellous. She blew me away-I know she blew everyone away!

hey...about paris getting the boot....

i am a regular poster on the official american idol message board...anyone who has been there will tell you it gets crazy...

but unfortunately the contestants with the stronger fan bases tend to last longer...and Paris really didn't have much of one...

I loved 'play that funky music'.... WOW :eek: crazy good...

go SOUL PATROL!!! :D

I was kind of expecting Elliot to take the boot given his constant place in the bottom group, so it was really a shock that Paris was sent home. Hey, I like Elliot and Paris and all the remaining contestants but someone has to go home, right?

About fan bases, I'm not sure about that. I'd like to believe Ace had a bigger fan base, but he got voted out before Paris. And who could forget Constantine?

But that's what makes this show exciting. You really never know who goes home. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back