American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, I'm without internet but I had a chance to come on today... I am SO happy Bucky and Ace are gone. It was high time, as far as I'm concerned. Very bizarre to see Chris (and Paris!) in the bottom 3..weird.. I can't wait to see them tackle classical music with Andrea Boccelli, I'm sure it'll be good for giggles.

I remembered last year or a few years ago the contestents were placed in a bungalow. What happened to it?

I don't like the fact that Chris and Paris were in the bottom three! :eek: In my opinion, I think it should have been Kellie and Elliot. Hmm, who knows. Maybe their just pulling our legs.

Andrea Boccelli! My God! It's gonne be hard to impress! his songs are all pretty.....uhm....different from the themes they always get.

I seriously think Kelli will get the boot tomorrow. I only caught Chris's performance(I saw the recaps at the end) but oh man hearing him sing that Bryan Adams song made me melt inside. He looked hot too and his voice was sexy!

Hey cool. David Foster was on tonight, he's from Victoria.

Katherine and Andrea should record that song they sang in practice. Wow.

Kellie just butchered Unchained Melody..it was all over the place

Eh, I wasn't suprised that Kellie got the boot. The fact that she chose to sing Simon's favourite song really says something. Oh, and is it just me or was Paula really strange at the end when she was clapping haha. I never got a chance to catch the theme for next week. Does anybody know what it is?

Kellie got the boot eh? Hmmm, my dad thought it'll be Taylor. Me mom and I thought it'll be Kellie. Hehe. Well, I didn't catch it cos the show haven't aired here yet :lol:.

I'm pretty sure the theme of the week was Love Songs. And I think Kellie didn't sing too well, so I wasn't surprised she got out.

i thought it was going to be between kellie and taylor, so i was surprised to see it was kellie and paris as the bottom 2...i'm glad taylor survived, i've been rooting for him since day 1

Thank goshness Pickler got the boot!

Not to sound harsh or anything, but you can't get away with butchering such a classical love song!
Seriously! There wasn't a slightest trace of love in her face! Where was it?

I sound angry, I am-that was my parent's wedding song. It shouldn't have been sang like that!

I think America is getting it right each week...i really like taylor and chris and I hope they don't leave anytime soon...its true pickler really did murder that song...was it really Simon's favorite song?

It was? I didn't know it was...he must have been really pissed to be cut off like that. I can't blame him, my dad and I thought it was very rude too.

Does anyone know when is the wildcard week?

I'm not sure if there is a wildcard week but then again I could be wrong. Anyway, the themes for tomorrows are songs from the year the contestants were born and songs that are currently on the top 40 charts. *Squee* Chris gets to sing twice :D.

Hmmm....that theme is one of a kind. Pretty awesome though. Though Paris won't have much to go back on. But the songs in the 80s are excellent so I might be mistaken! Hehe. Can't wait :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back