American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Me too!!! I said that to my dad and he's like, "No way.". I was surprised to see Paris in the final three 'cause I thought she was one of the best ones but I guess the voters didn't agree. I'm gonna miss Mandisa and her awesome and fun personality. The next person I want gone is Ace.

jorja_fan86 said:
Ooh next week's theme is the music of Queen. Chris should do really well. I can imagine Taylor singing "Crazy little thing called love".

Yeah, I think Chris will do well with that. I wonder if or whom will sing 'Bohemian Rhapsody' (my fav Queen song) :).

Oh Chris better do Bohemian Rhapsody and he better do the normal arrangement so I can "sing" along

Megan- I'm with you- I can't believe Bucky is still on-over Mandisa- :eek: and I was furious when they nuked Mandisa- she was the best singer and had the most charming personailty of all- I was so furious I called my daughter long distance screaming and actually crying- that's it for me- I'm done- are people friggin' crazy :mad: :(I'm glad that Taylor and Paris are still there-could care less about the rest- it's about the stage presense aas well as their singing voices- for me- I;m done- no more American Idol- to disapointing and what's with Kenny Rogers- face lift gone bad- lord I hardly recognized him :(

*places vote in that Chris does Bohemian Rhapsody*

You know he's gonna mix it up if he does do it. That's just Chris. Still though, I like how he makes all of his songs his own.

Me too ziggy- Taylor and Paris- beings they dusted off Mandisa- on of them-Mandisa was on Jay Leno last night- still smiling-- she looked so cute a two piece denmin outfit with black boots- ;)she's a large woman but looked really good- and Jay said "he voted for her" sweet-- :)

Man! Chris was rocking! His performance was just awesome!

Ace blew it though.

I think either Bucky or Ace will go out. I fear for Elliot though. Dang, he could have chosen a better song!

Bucky sang "Fat Bottom girls" and it was a two out of three from the judges. Kellie sang "Bohemian Rhapsody" and nailed the judges! Ace sang "We Will Rock You" and the judges were not impressed. Chris sang a song I was not familiar. Same with Elliot. But they managed to impress the judges. Taylor sang "Crazy Little Thing Called Love". Yes, that song. I didn't even know that Queen sang that song! :lol: Simon tought it was not good. Kathleen sang a slow rock song. Don't know the title but I thought she rocked! The judges thought that too. Paris sang "Show Must Go On" and also nailed the judges.

Overall verdict for me, Ace might go off. Hmm. What do you people think?

I never watch AI, but my husband called me out to watch the TiVo of Chris doing "Innuendo". I was hella impressed, not only can the guy sing, but he chose one of Queen's more demanding, powerful songs. So, of course, Slime-on Coward, who wouldn't know real rock if it bit him on the bum, criticizes Chris precisely for choosing that song. Oh, heaven forbid these guys show any imagination, guts or artistic savvy, I mean that's not what "AI" is all about , I guess... :rolleyes: Just be a good little puppet and sing the done-to-death billion-selling pap for the masses...

Sorry. Now you know why i don't normally watch the show. I hope Chris wins but I'm afraid it's too much to hope for...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back