American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Um I can't believe Bucky went. Sure he wasn't that great yesterday but I thought Ace sucked. I can't believe that Ace cried. I mean, he can't do that all the time someone says something about him. Anyway, even though Bucky isn't my favourite I still wanted Ace to go :(.

^ I thought Ace deserved the boot more than Bucky did. Man! C'mon! Don't vote based on looks!

Jorja_Fan, your avatar is just too funny! *laughs*

CSIsMANIAC said:
Bucky sang "Fat Bottom girls" and it was a two out of three from the judges. Kellie sang "Bohemian Rhapsody" and nailed the judges! Ace sang "We Will Rock You" and the judges were not impressed. Chris sang a song I was not familiar. Same with Elliot. But they managed to impress the judges. Taylor sang "Crazy Little Thing Called Love". Yes, that song. I didn't even know that Queen sang that song! :lol: Simon tought it was not good. Kathleen sang a slow rock song. Don't know the title but I thought she rocked! The judges thought that too. Paris sang "Show Must Go On" and also nailed the judges.

Overall verdict for me, Ace might go off. Hmm. What do you people think?
Thanks for the recap of what everyone sang! :D

Gosh, I was just starting to like Bucky.
Taylor so rocked that performance! I like Simon Cowell but I don't think he has taste in what's fun and good.

i too think that Ace should get the boot, he was terrible, as soon as he said he will sing "we will rock you" i was like "oh, you really need to be something to pull that one off"...i like Taylor's performance a lot, it's funny because before the show, i was thinking to myself the only Queen song i can see him doing was "crazy little thing call love", i'm glad he changed his mind and skipped "we are the champion" because i think it'll be like the situation with Ace, it's very hard to pull of a signature song from someone that famous

*Squee* Ace is finally gone! That just shows that looking nice won't carry you till the end of the competition :D. I was so surprised to see Chris and Paris in the bottom three. I thought they did a much better job then Elliot and Kelli. I didn't really pay much attention to Katherine's performace so I can't judge. Next week's theme is "love songs". I can't wait!

*dances the Chandler dance* I'm glad Ace is gone

Katherine did really well on Tuesday night.

Andrea Bocelli is on next week. I'm so happy he's going to be on the show. He has one of the best voices I've ever heard

Sorry Ace,
You were cute,
But the make up artist,
They put too much blush,
On your already pink cheecks.

Whoever said poems have to rhyme?

i'm glad ace is gone, compare to the rest, i think his voice is the weakest, and i think he doesn't take criticism as well as the others, everytime someone said something bad about his performance, he looks like he is going to cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back