American Idol

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know!!! I mean, I knew he/she wasn't that good but holy crap I never expected for him/her to leave. I thought he/she would be there till at least the final three but it shows that even if people love you you'll have to do your best otherwise it's bubye :(.

I can't believe Bucky is still on. I was so sure that after last night he was going home. I couldn't understand one word he sang.

That was a HUGE shocker. I'm so glad Paris is still there though.. I wanted Bucky or Ace. I can't believe neither of them were even in the bottom 3! Crazy! I'm not overly shocked about Mandisa going though... I read in the paper that a comment she made last week about gay lifestyles had drawn some anger from her fan base. She could definitely sing though!

Ooh next week's theme is the music of Queen. Chris should do really well. I can imagine Taylor singing "Crazy little thing called love".

WHooa! I'd rather have Bucky or Ace out rather than Mandisa! Darn it!

Yes Ziggy, there comes the rule of 'See Don't Touch'. :lol: AHaha!

Chris has a great recording voice and he chooses great songs.

I want to see more Saula! Why aren't they being more intimate?? :lol:

lmao, Maniac, is "Saula" the Simon/Paula ship? that kicks ass. I'll ride that ship. We can write Saula fanfic and start a Saula thread. lol

Yeah, Saula is the Simon and Paula ship. Got it from the websites I visit on Simon and Paula :lol:

Ziggy, would there be by any chance that your name has got something to do with Def Leppard? I thought it would be total coincedence since I'm a vintage rock fan :lol:.

That's wickedcool! Where are these Saula sites, praytell? I'm so scoping Saula fanfic now. It will amuse me, if nothing else. *g*

Ziggy Stardust is actually a David Bowie song from the 70s. My favourite Bowie song ever.. he also made a movie called 'Ziggy Stardust and the Spiders from Mars", in which he played Ziggy. Def Leppard rocks too though! :D

Nyaha! Hmm, David Bowie..*takes note*

Well I'll just post this here.
Here's one

If you search for Simon and Paula, you'll get a whole list! :lol: Spoilt for choice I tell ya.

Dude. That is TOO FABULOUS. My favourite is "Magical Boobland".. I was really only half assed and joking about shipping Saula? But now that I've seen the site and read all the quotes and seen all the pictures? I'm SO into it. You've introduced me to a whole new kinda ship, baby! ;)

PS: Samurai Jack RULES.

I hope Mandisa will be the wildcard. Maybe she got the boot for being over-talented. *sigh*
WHEN IS ACE OR BUCKY GOING TO GO OUT?!!!

On another note, I SERIOUSLY thought that the group of Katherine, Bucky and Ace were the bottom 3.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back