~'Always Fresh at Misc Hortons!'~ Canadian Thread #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Finch, Nov 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. allmaple

allmaple Judge

i know youre birthdays not til tomorrow in canada, but i have your present!!

happy birthday allstar!!!
    i dont know if you like ryan reynolds, but i do and hes canadian so i added him :D plus i couldnt resist the pose, even if the best part had to be covered by the bow :devil:

2. Hunter

Hunter Coroner

Happy Birthday!!

Anyone here live in/near Edmonton? Cuz' i got tickets to the Bounce Birthday Bash #2!! (The Bounce is a radio station) But the party's always huge, 3000 people, and HUGE stars! You can just go to the site! And i'm going! These tickets are impossibly hot right now.

AND, i ate some timbits at church today. :lol: It was really weird.

3. allstar12

allstar12 CSI Level Three

Ahhhh, maple!!! That's the best early birthday present evvvver. Nummy nummy.

Thanks, hunter :)

4. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

^ Holy crap it's your birthday already :eek:! Dammit girl fly your T.O ass over here so we can hit the er...strip clubs :devil:. Happy early birthday hon! *huggles*

Maybe for your birthday the Leafs will win their next game. Or not :p.

5. Palm

Palm Coroner

XD Hunter, I'm kinda/sorta/not really NEAR Edmonton. But, unfortunately as a redneck, I only listen to KRock so I've never heard of this thing from The Bounce.

ALLSTAR! HOW DARE YOU NOT SPEAKITH YOUR BIRTHDAY. [Insert flying bacon pigs and mufflers]. Happy birthday tooooo yoooooooooooooooooooooou! Have a Timbit it's on me! And maybe a $20 to somewhere nice. Like HMV. Store credit only.

[Giddy now] Nnnnn... only one week left until sweet, sweet justice of Reading Week o___o

6. allstar12

Thanks you guys :D

Hee, jorja I have Reading Week next week, maybe I'll fly my lazy ass out there and we can tear up the town :lol:

LOL, Palm. I didn't think I had to mention it, I thought the delicious cartoon cake by my name would've tipped you off :p

7. Finch

Finch Funnier in Enochian Super Moderator

Um...I live in St.Albert if that counts. :lol: Like two minutes away from Edmonton. :p

I only listen to K-Rock, though lol. But I'll check out the site, thanks for the info!

Happy birthday allstar! :D

8. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

Happy Birthday AllStar!!! :D have some timbits and a cadbury cream egg on me:)

alrighty...as for living near/im edmonton...i do but im not a huge fan of the bounce. I listen to CISN COuntry, Big Earl, The Bear or Sonic. I just recently went to Big Earl's charity concert at Cook Country Saloon, which was a blast :)

Oh, i know, reading week starts at 4:00pm Thursday for me :D I can drive a car again instead of public transit when i go home...yay!! :lol: Yeah, the car and the homecooked meals are about the only thing I miss about living in res.

9. Palm

Palm Coroner

*points finger at Speed* ... another KROCK listener... I feel so happy I'm gonna cry. ;___;

And Allstar, Palm Be-ith not that aware-ith of things. D:
    You need to cry in advance so I can be like "OMG! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! EVERYONE SING!" *DIE*

10. glam_chic86

^ :lol: Oh dear...

Just for your sake Palm I'll tell you in advance that my 21st birthday will be on June 24th. You have plenty of time to plan something wacky for your PM :p.

11. allstar12

I woke up this morning to find all my birthday cake gone :(

jorja, Im already making notes for your bday .. get ready :devil: ETA 2: did you make your icon, cause guh :eek:

ETA: Thanks, speedy & Shelbs :)

12. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

lol you're welcome Allstar!! :D lol wow...two hour lunch breaks rock....as im trying to get all my assignments (ok most....well some) done before i leave for reading week because i know that when i go to calgary i wont want to look at any of the assignments. so far ive got one down...several more to go. :lol:

13. glam_chic86

^^ Heehee nope I found it on a Nelly Furtado icon community over on LJ...

I think we had a reading week here :lol:. I just remember hearing stories about random Canucks players handing out novels on the streets of downtown Vancouver. Pretty sweet I say.

14. Shelbers

Shelbers Police Officer

ah yes...reading week. i only wish i was going somewhere nice and warm. its been about 2 hours since i got back from walking about 15 blocks in -30 weather and im still frozen! i mean calgarys a great city (even if their hockey team sicks and their CFL teams a joke...lol yeah im an edmontonian through and through) but i want spring already. :lol:

15. glam_chic86

^ Me too! I *loathe* winter & everything to do with it. I think there should be only three seasons every year: spring, summer & autumn. I mean, snow is pretty to look at but not fun to slip on :lol:.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.