Allergies Anyone?

Lizzy_004 said:
csi_fanatic87 said:
How did you find out you were allergic to water Lizzy_004?

Hmm.. I think it was one time I noticed the skin on my face was peeling. I had this after showering. My arms and finger tops had the same thing.
It's not that I don't shower now, though I try not to wet my face too much. But I need crèmes for it all, and when I'm doing that regularly, that makes it go away. So, I do use water :lol: would be gross if I didn't..

Oh ok. Sounds kinda painful. Nice that you found something that works for you. :)

I'm also allergic to something in my garden. I love going outside, especially with my girls. It's been very hot here lately so we have been outside. I come inside with my eyes all red and my arms covered in welts.
HHHMMMM
for the rest of the summer, it's eye drops and nose spray for me :(

I'm allergic to chocolate. This is okay with me, cause I don't really like it anyway.

I'm also allergic to artificial grape flavouring and oranges. That's it.

Uh, allergic to cantalope, strawberries, melon, and yeah. Not too bad. Oh, and pollen. But who isn't allergic to anything? The new age is filled with sniffling allergic people. And... I use Benadryl for my sickness.

csi_fanatic87 said:
Lizzy_004 said:
csi_fanatic87 said:
How did you find out you were allergic to water Lizzy_004?

Hmm.. I think it was one time I noticed the skin on my face was peeling. I had this after showering. My arms and finger tops had the same thing.
It's not that I don't shower now, though I try not to wet my face too much. But I need crèmes for it all, and when I'm doing that regularly, that makes it go away. So, I do use water :lol: would be gross if I didn't..

Oh ok. Sounds kinda painful. Nice that you found something that works for you. :)

It's not that bad really. It's just like when you're to long in the sun, you'll burn, and after a day or two your skin starts coming off, to show a new skin. That's kinda it.. :)

It's not that bad really. It's just like when you're to long in the sun, you'll burn, and after a day or two your skin starts coming off, to show a new skin. That's kinda it..

Oh ok! I understand that. Well that doesn't hurt then it's just bothersome [well it is for me anyways].

^^ Yeah. That's it! :)

Wow, Sandle_Luver, you're allergic to a lot of things! But isn't everybody allergic to dust? When it comes into your nose, I think almost everyone will sneeze.
But aww, you're allergic to chocolate? I feel sorry for you. That must be hard :(

I would die if I was allergic to some kind of food :( I feel for you too.
OFF: Lizzy, you gotta send me an sms, can you remember? ;)

I don't have any medicine allergy either *thank you God*
Only pollen, dust and my guinea pig *cries, cries, cries non-stop*

I forgot to mention this, since I was referring maninly to my seasonal allergies but I am allergic to latex.
I posted in the General Crime Scene forum that
if Mr. Grissom swabs my mouth for DNA, to please wear latex free gloves or he will have corpse on his hands :eek:

I'm really not that allergic, just added some drama :D

Kimi Some boat here with the penicillin. It sucks because Drs use it for a lot of stuff. I always have to check first. I can die from it if I take the stuff internally. I had a small cut once and they put some ointment on it. I didn't know at the time that i was allergic to the stuff and and my arm went into huge loonie size blisters. Ouch.( Sorry if TMI)

FYI - ASA and asprin are the same thing so I guess a lot of us are in the same boat. If you are really allergic to the stuff be careful around raspberries. My doctor told me they are a natural source of asprin. Just something I wanted to pass along.

That sucks about the chocolate. One of my friends has the same allergy.

Take Care,
Dayna

Back