Allergies Anyone?

I seem to be allergic to Michigan (though it could also be an allergy to children). I was a camp counselor there the last two summers, and even though I dont get asthma at home I always get it there.

I've also been told I'm allergic to prednisone, gave me horrible muscle spasms, different doctors told me it was a "sensitivity" to prednisone. Though they told me this when they accidently injected me with prednisone, after I told them I was allergic.

I'm allergic to homework & housework. Seriously though I'm allergic to pollen and my allery really acts up at the beginning of summer. My eye gets all itchy & pink & my nose gets all runny.

i also suffer from the homework alergy, the side effects are staying up late, your parents telling to do it, you get grumpy, and you repete the same words over and over again and those words are "ill do it later" and if it's really bad you cant do it and you get yelled at your teacher :lol:

you know whats funny Heather is I've never had Seasonal allergies till like two years or so ago NOW I get them really bad I guess it was time though because My siblings (and thier kids) all get Seasonal allergies
anyways since I"m a newbie to this whole Seasonal allergie thiing Can someone tell me THE best Seasonal Allergy med that works? because I've tried quite a few and I find most of them havent worked (also I need something thats non drowsy)

I trust Clartin for my allergies. However, it's been a while since I've taken them so I can't remember if their non-drowsy but I'm sure they aren't.

Man, I forgot my worst allergy of all!!!

Cedar wood makes me die. I take woodshop and half the guys used it for their finals and once they discovered that it made me swell up like a balloon and get sick to my stomach.

This is another reason I HATE GUYS!!! They thought it was funny when I repeatedly vomited in a trash can!!!

ha, just as soon as i saw this thread i had a sneezing fit! lol... i'm allergic to cats and i get allergies from dust and occasionally wool... but that's it...

jorja_fan86 said:
I trust Clartin for my allergies. However, it's been a while since I've taken them so I can't remember if their non-drowsy but I'm sure they aren't.
I've tried that it didnt work for me But I think its Claritin D or something like that *shrugs*

cats, dogs, cows (= animal hair), dust, pollen, (hay, birchy), tomatoes, citrusfruits, nuts and a certain... well, it's very hard to pick right stuff what to use for washing your clothes because a few cause me seriousl allergy.

I'm allergic to Cats, when I was younger I used come out in rashes and my eyes used to itch like mad, my systems have changed as I've gotten a bit older, that last time I was near a Cat (about 2 years ago) I was taken to hospital as my face swelled. :( Strange really, I have a dog and she has no effect on me at all.

Yes and i hate them i get summer alergys and i don't take meds for it, so i'm upset about it, damn things!!! I hate it so much!!

Tinkerbell said:
I'm allergic to Cats, when I was younger I used come out in rashes and my eyes used to itch like mad, my systems have changed as I've gotten a bit older, that last time I was near a Cat (about 2 years ago) I was taken to hospital as my face swelled. :( Strange really, I have a dog and she has no effect on me at all.

When I lived with my parents (they have cats), I was more allergic to dogs than cats. Three years ago, I moved to my apartment and took a dog with me and now I'm more allergic to cats than dogs.
I know I should keep myself away from animals, but I can't. :rolleyes:

Back