Allergies Anyone?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ladyhunter, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Guest

Guest Guest

i am allergic to kiwi and bees! the only thing that sucks is that i like kiwi and i love going outside!!

2. SparkyGirl

SparkyGirl CSI Level One

Claratin doesn't make me drowsy. I take it before working the 7p-7a shift and it doesn't make me sleepy. There a few OTC ones that make me jittery.

Allegra works like Claratin, doesn't make me sleepy. Thank god that stuff works because I would hate to have allergy shots!!

::::::::sniiiiiff::::::: Ah the beauty of summer allergies, pet allergies and food allergies! Thank the maker I don't have any of those or I would be impossible to live with!!

3. joy7

joy7 Dead on Arrival

Allergies, yup, two shots a week. Ya hoo. I think I am allergic to just about anything and everything. Asthma ya I got that too. The only thing that semi works is Zyrtec D and it is not non drowsy. All other non drowsy meds I am allergic to. I know that two to three times a year I get bronchitus and that usually goes into pneumonia - yuck - am working on getting better now.

4. meshellb2001

meshellb2001 Lab Technician

Peanuts- I get migraines when I eat anything with peanuts, Sulfa- {antibotic}, You would think my doctor would know this, but he always has to ask. "Do you have any allergies" Hello!!, read my chart.... :lol: And of course seasonal, mostly spring and fall.

5. ShuriyuCSI

ShuriyuCSI Judge

o.o I... No. -_- I get a funny cold-like symptom to Lilly flower pollen, but it's not serious. Other than that.. No.

6. Desertwind

Desertwind Head of the Day Shift

NONE-the desert is wonderful for ones health- well mine anyway- some are allergic to desert plants but for me I've never had a cold nor sore throat since I moved to Nevada-pure clear air- when I was younger I was allergic to cats- itchy/watery eyes- :( for now- nothing luckily ;)

7. defiantDittohead

defiantDittohead Rookie

im a litttle allergic to (raw) onions
    it burns my mouth, to eat.

but its ok to touch and cook with.

8. robospanker_fan

robospanker_fan CSI Level Two

Panadol - Once I took it in an attempt to get rid of my flu, but my eyes just got swollen and I couldn't go ANYWHERE without sunglasses.

9. Ducky

Ducky Master of the Moos Moderator

^I once bought either Kestin or Histec for allergies since there's been lots of commercials. Gave me so horrible headache that I had to stop taking those. Too bad the drug I've used can be only get with the prescription.

10. drkate

drkate Corpse

i had really bad hayfever today when i was cleaning my room because it was dusty! heheheh... good ol' antihistamines!

11. iwantboromir

iwantboromir CSI Level One

I'm allergic it mint. Even the slightest hint of it will give me a migrane and make me want to vomit.

And, of course I'm allergic to the cheap medication for my Ulcerative Colitis. I turn yellow and get hives. I really wanted to take that stuff, it was ten bucks a month. The meds I am on are 3 bucks a pill and I take nine a day. *sigh*

12. Roosey

Roosey Captain

I thought about it, I'm allergic to tomatoes :eek:

13. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

I'm allergic to cows milk and chocolate if i ate it too much :p

14. Dolphin

Dolphin Pathologist

LtKitty, you're allergic to chocolate? How can you do it? I couldn't live with that... :p

15. LtKitty

LtKitty Pathologist

well it's not so bad..allergy starts just when i ate very very much chocolate,for example everyday in 1 week :p