Allergies Anyone?

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by ladyhunter, Jun 23, 2006.

1. Golden_Smile

Golden_Smile CSI Level One

I am allergic to cashew nuts - anywhere that one touches me on the inside swells up so I can't breathe.

I would absolutely hate to be allergic to chocolate, it's my savour :lol:

2. Annika

Annika Prime Suspect

pollen
    nuts (but not peanuts)
    fruits (fresh)
    vegetables (fresh)
    codeine

3. Imperfect

Imperfect Police Officer

earings that are less then 14 karat gold- makes my ears get puffy
    pollin- makes my nose run constantly

4. Can_I_be_U

Can_I_be_U Hit and Run

I am allergic to pollen (really bad right now) It really sux, cuz I live in the country. I am allergic to mosquito bites, I get these HUGE welts when I get bit.

I am allergic to a lot of shampoos, (they give me a rash on the back of my neck) and I am allergic to most laundry soaps (good excuse to get my husband to do all my laundry)

I am also allergic to penicillin, and to the sulpha drug that they give you when you are allergic to penicillin.

I feel sorry for all of you who are allergic to chocolate, I eat chocolate all day every day, I am addicted to it. I should weigh about 800 pounds and be covered with zits, but luckily I am not.

5. SaraSidleStokes

SaraSidleStokes Captain

My mom has that same Problem Just FYI for you Cashews,Pistachios,Mango ,Poison Oak and Poison Ivy are all related so stay away from those as well (My mom didnt know that at first)

6. jlinn

jlinn Hit and Run

i live in the south and something is always blooming here. allergies? almost daily for me. i have to get antibiotics about 2-3 times a year and alternate claritin and zyrtec daily

7. pizzapie

pizzapie Pathologist

^Have you been allergy tested for shots? I used to have to get antibiotics every fall and spring, but I started the shots last fall, and did not get any infections this spring.

8. darx2mint4

darx2mint4 CSI Level One

I'm allergic to one thing, and its pretty stupid, cause I'm not even allergic to Jellyfish stings or Poison Ivy..but I am allergic to under-glaze paint.... :rolleyes: lol

9. faith666

faith666 Police Officer

Here in the UK it's hayfever season and unfortunately I have it. And it's pretty bad at the moment too cos it's so hot. It's like 30c which is really hot for us. My hayfever's been pretty bad recently, although it's easing off at the moment. My medication is rubbish though, it hardly does anything.

10. CSIannalysse

CSIannalysse CSI Level Two

I have hayfever and an allergy to all shellfish. :( I used to live in Maine, USA where lobster was one of the main dishes and I wasn't allergic then, only when I move back to the UK and have shrimp on Christmas Day do I (and the dog) realise I maybe had an allergic reaction after throwing up on him.
    :lol: