*All New* Miami Caption Mania!

^ That's fine ILuvJT. If anyone has a picture they would like to submit, please feel free to pm it to me or ThumpyG42 and we will post it in due course. Thanks. :)

Ryan (thinking): Oh my GAWD! Eric's shoes sooooooo totally don't match his belt! Like, what was he thinking? But that shade of red of his shirt is absolutely FABULOUS! Maroon is soooo in style this episode!

*shakes head* I can't believe I just did that to Ryan. :lol:

Ryan (thinking): Eric's butt looks like J-Lo's. He needs to do a few more aerobics each day.

=== or ===

Ryan: Black shoes? Didn't you know you were supposed to wear red on EVERYTHING?

=== or ===

Ryan: You stepped in Stetler's gum again. When will you ever learn.

=== or ===

Ryan: You only have to wear the latex gloves on your hands, not on your feet.

Ryan: chyeah, like they think YOU'RE hotter than me. don't even go there! yeah that's right!
WHO's got more threads than you? and WHO is it that only came in the 3rd season?!
you are SO passé Mr Delko

Ryan:(thinking) Hmm.. I wonder how fast i can take off his nice shoes and run away without his relizing..hmmm...
Delko:(thinking) I wonder how fast I can take off my shoes and run away without him relizing...hmm...

so totally lammmeeeee I know lol but atleast I gave it a shot.

Ryan: You know, if you think you're going to score Natalia with that outfit, you're an idiot. But she likes me better anyway.

Disclaimer: No offence to shippers, I don't even ship anyone on this show anyway.

Ryan: *thinking* His socks don't match.

Delko: Wolfe, would you stop looking at my a[bleep].

Eric: OMG Wolfe, look at that chick! She's the sexiest thing I've ever-

Ryan: *Chicks, chicks, chicks... Duh! He never says anything about me...*

Alrighty...are we ready for another pic?

Caption Me!

I have mine already...

Ryan: hmmm...I'd have never suspected Tripp was a Barry Manilow fan.

(^^lame :p )

Ryan: Oh crap! This is the alternate ending to Season Four that was supposed to air! Somebody mixed up the videos! Nooo!

>>>I also randomly thought of another caption for the last picture out of the blue today (with Ryan looking down at Eric's feet or something)>>>

Ryan (thinking): Black shoes and white socks? Forget the Miami-Dade police, someone should call the Fashion Police!

Ryan: Ooops, I rubbed this disk too hard and cleaned off the fingerprints. But now I can see myself in the reflection.

=== or ===

Ryan: "The Best of The Who"? I'm keeping this one for myself. I hear it has some great TV theme songs on it.

Back