*All New* Miami Caption Mania!

Khandi Alexander (Alexx): ...so when we announce the Emmy for best drama series, we will say "CSI: Miami," no matter what the envelope says.

=== or ===

Alexx: I have GOT to quit using those computer dating services. Last time it was Eric, now it is YOU.

=== or ===

Alexx: When Oprah interviews us about our job, you will NOT jump on the couch like Tom Cruise did.

=== or ===

Ryan: Here's our floor. 5th floor: shootings, stabbings, and poisonings.

sienna said:
:lol: or : the next time you lock yourself in the closet and can't come out i won't help you !!

Or (but this is more my personal version): The next time you lock yourself in the closet and won't let me in, I won't let you out!

Alexx: Next time you decide to 'borrow' Horatio's sunglasses, I WON'T be here to cover your ass. You understand?
Ryan: *in a soft, ashamed voice* Yes Alexx.

Dutchie said:
Alexx: Next time you decide to 'lend' Horatio's sunglasses, I WON'T be here to cover your ass. You understand?
Ryan: *in a soft, ashamed voice* Yes Alexx.

:lol: Are they playing Mommy and Kid? :lol: (btw, i guess you meant "Borrow" ;))

Changed it. And yes, I just couldn't resist...It was hard for me not to put: 'yes mommy' there instead. :lol:

Alexx: Is that a dress shirt?
Wolfe: ...Yes.
Alexx: Where did you get it? It's nice.
Wolfe: Speedle's locker.
Alexx: He's dead.
Wolfe: Yeah and I'm his size too.

Alex: You know I just care about you baby. I just want to make sure you’re seeing your doctors and doing everything they say.

Ryan: Of course Alex, I promise…
Just as long as he doesn’t say anything about a prostate exam.

Alex: *chuckles* Well I don’t think you’ll have to worry about that for while.

You’re not having any problems with that are you?

Ryan: Ugh! (covers himself) :lol:

hehehe
:devil:

Alexx: Seriously, combing your hair like Horatio's...isn't working out.
Ryan: You think the tieless shirt and dark coat is too much?
Alexx: Um yeah. Blow smoke some other way, kid.

Eric: Mole. Bloody mole. We aren't supposed to talk about the bloody mole, but there's a bloody mole winking me in the face. I want to c-u-u-t it off, ch-o-o-p it off, and make guacamole.

Back