All My CSI's - II

{It's still not bad, Lauren.}

Sara cocked an eyebrow, looking at him over her shoulder. "Really...?" She asked, an amused grin forming upon the CSI's lips. "What kind of rollercoaster?" Her head tilted back slightly, to get a better view of him as she awaited an answer.

xxx

For a moment, Greg was in shock, his mouth hanging open slightly as he tried to make sense of what had just occurred. He scoffed in an amused sort of way, folding the phone shut and shoving it back into his pant pocket. This was actually happening, as hard as it was to even fathom, she was coming over. She who Greg Sanders had built up in his mind as the be-all-end-all. Greg's button down blue pinstriped shirt, which he had become used to wearing by now, was becoming increasingly warm as the prospect of Sofia offering him her company for a while grew inside of his head.

Catherine smirked at him, "I'm not letting you win Stokes" and leaned down to kiss him.
-
Grissom chuckled, "Well.." he's thoughts immediately went to the gutter, but he pulled them out, "Something fast, and long and bumpy"

{Take that however you want :lol: }
-
Sofia stood in her hotel room, and quickly grabbed her coat, and her keys, and stood at the door, She was actually doing this, and kicked herself into getting on the ball, and locked her room up, and went upstairs towards his room.

Nick kissed her back, leaning up a little to try and deepen the kiss. He soon began to try and move her off of him and to the side once more. Nick had an advantage because the bed was at his back, that being like a brace as he pushed up.

{Oh, dear god, Lynn. I don't even want to reply to that one...Gimme a bit of time to think about it.}

As he waited for her, the man ran another nervous hand through his hair. Greg pushed himself farther away from the railing, glancing back at the door to his room. For a moment, he pondered whether he could get in and out quick enough to still meet her. He decided against it, and shook his head. The man began pacing, drawing no attention from people in the next-door rooms. No, they were much too busy with their own lives to worry about his. The question of what they would do popped into his mind, and Greg realized that he had never been this worked up over a visit from a girl for a long while. If it were simply Catherine, or even Sara, who he had crushed on for a fair amount of time, he wouldn't have put so much thought into his actions and words. But this was Sofia Curtis, you see, and she was different.

Catherine laughed as Nick moved her a bit, "Your not going to win, Stokes" and kissed his neck.
-
{lmao Al}
-
Sofia got onto his floor, and got closer to his room, She saw the numbers on the door, but didn't think she was actually there, she put her hand up to knock on the door, but stopped and turned around, then kicked herself, and went back to the door, she sighed, licked her lips, closed her eyes, and knocked on the door.

"Oh yes I am," Nick said, relaxing a bit when she kissed his neck but soon pushing her up again. He was able to push her up far enough to lock his elbows, smirking.

Catherine gasped at the change and looked at him, "I'll get you back, I hope you know that" and licked at his lips, before capturing him into a kiss.

Nick kissed her back, a shiver running up his spine for a moment. He smirked a little into the kiss, keeping her arms pinned out to her sides. It was just like training.. Except with a twist.

Catherine looked up at him, and batted her eyes, "Don't you wanna let me go, Nicky?" giving him a little pout.

Back