All My CSI's - II

Horatio chuckled and nodded. "Of course. Eventually, stamina wears thin. I may be old, but I haven't ran out of tricks," he told her with a smile.
--
Nick smirked up at her when she did that, his hands running up her thighs for a moment. "Curious, is this shirt too tight for your liking?" he asked with a chuckle.

Mac ran his hands down her back, smiling at the sensation of the ear nip. With a playful look, he blew into her ear.

Catherine leaned over to whisper in his ear, "Either that or I strip you, myself" and then pulled away, "Unless of course you don't want any", and started to get off of him.
=====
Stella giggled, "That tickles"

Nick gently pulled her back onto him, bringing her down to whisper into her ear. "I just didn't think I'd get lucky two times in twenty-four," he smirked.

Catherine smiled at him, and kissed him, running her fingers down his neck, and back up to his lips.

Catherine smirked, and raised his shirt up some, and kissed over his chest, placing butterfly kisses everywhere.
======
Stella returned the kiss, and wrapped her leg around his.

Nick blushed a little before he helped her and removed his shirt completely. He shifted a bit under her, the feather light kisses almost driving him insane.

Catherine smirked at him, and continued giving him light kisses, then kissed back up his chest, and over his neck, and jaw, then resting her lips against his.

Stella smiled through the kisses, and ran her nose against his.
=====
Catherine moaned, and licked his lips, "Want you. Now"

Back