Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

bloodlines1.jpg

Sigh. How hot is that?

He does! Gorgeous hands. Very clean. Growl.

Here's to more Vartann next season.

By the way, does that extra N bother anyone else?

Michael Vartan, from Alias. Just one N, though.

Misspelled names are just a pet peeve of mine. Or maybe I'm just too lazy to want to type that extra N. Either way.

I was watching 11 Angry Jurors. I was a bit peeved when he said his name was detective var-TAAN. I've always pronounced it VAR-tan. I've heard Catherine pronounce it VAR-tan, as well. Maybe that's why there's an extra N, because of his pronunciation?

But oh, who cares about the name. The man is so damn pretty. Pretty and shiny. I wanna play with him.

Alex Carter (the actor who plays Det. Vartann) was on this show called Made in Canada in which he played an actor on a Hercules rip-off, so a lot of the time he'd be wearing this Herculean outfit which showed off his legs. I do hope we get to see more of him. *drools*

Unfortunately not that I know of, I googled it under the Canadian name and nothing came up. I also did an image search of Alex Carter and there's nothing. It was known as The Industry down in the States. Gosh, now I really want screencaps.

Janet, you're HERE!! ::huggles::

Looking at some pics, I've realized Vartann has the best deadpanned expression. Heh.

I just watched Dead Ringer. Does anyone think Vartann's reaction to the cheating wife was kind of intense? He seemed to react very strongly to the whole thing. I don't think I've ever seen him this pissed, he's usually so soft-spoken. Maybe he was once married and his wife cheated on him?

deadringer1.jpg

He even did the lean-in:

deadringer2.jpg

I guess it could explain why he was reluctant to answer the marriage question in Iced.

Poor Varty Warty :(

yeah he got all funny, saying about underware that huspands buy etc.... awww he and Sara so should get it together :D or Sara and Grissom :)

And great pictures :D

Like, for example, does he sleep shirtless? What's his shirtlessness like? When he's really hot, does he take his shirt off?

And so on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back