Alex/Vartann

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Det Vartann

THANK YOU! He is a hott cop! lol He is the cop with the attitude though...Vega has street smarts...Brass has the witt...Vartann has the attitude and looks DOUBLE TROUBLE!

I love the fic!

mmmm, yes can someone tell me whats the best episode to watch him in.. like if he has a lot of screentime, and possibly in season four... i dont have season five lol :)

Just a note: If you are new to the posting pictures in this forum, please make sure that the picture is no bigger then 400 wide by 400 high, we are trying to make it so the load time is easier and so that it doesn't stretch the screen for some.

If it is bigger then the size given above, please use a URL link (no more then 6 per post) and the members can click to view. ;)

Also adding in that you can post:
1 Large or
2 Medium or
3 Small

Thanks. ;)

There's a lot of him in 11 Angry Jurors too, when he worked that case with Nick. I've liked him a lot since that episode.

Hee hee, Vartann is awesome. That scene in 'Iced' was hilarious. I know he was a bit insensitive in 'Big Middle', but I don't hold it against him too bad, especially after I saw how Det. Cavalier was behaving in 'Compulsion'. That just ticked me off. What a jerk. :mad:

But yes, Vartann is very easy to look at. :D :D

I didn't notice him till recently either n he is very cute! I love his attitude. I like 11 Angry Jurors just cuz two cute guys working together.. (Nick and Vartaan)He just adds to the greatness of CSI:

I didn't notice him till recently either n he is very cute! I love his attitude. I like 11 Angry Jurors just cuz two cute guys working together.. (Nick and Vartaan)He just adds to the greatness of CSI:

Mmm...they were a tasty duo. :)

I like Det. Vartann as well. Damn, it's too bad there are so many awesome characters on this show. Between the principals, my beloved lab techs, and the police detectives, the show really needs to be about six hours long a week. :lol:

fyi:
i don't know if this has been posted before and i missed it, but the dude who plays det vartann also used to be in veritas: the quest (yes i love my sci-fi channel). also in something else, i saw him in it quite recently (which means nothing, coulda been a rerun) i'll try to remember what it was...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back