AJ Buckley Fan Project

Keep 'em coming, my lovelies, keep 'em coming. :D Still more than a week to get me a page and/or a letter. *prod prod* I'm afraid that I'm going to be very annoying until the deadline, but a girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do! :lol:

Fay, just wanted to let you know that I've been working with Photoshop for the last... ugh, three hours (!) on my submission for the project. Not sure I'll be able to finish it tonight but I'll send it to you ASAP.

Man, the things a fangirl does... :lol:

Is the size requirement just A4 size?? That's the size I've stared mine!! EEk! Didn't realise until I had already started it!

Michelle A4 will be fine, it will fit on the page. But you could do it bigger if you want, the pages of the scrapbook are 12x12 (inches). Here is a link to Fay's fan project guidelines with more information.

Nice to see that so many people are sharing in the AJ love, I'm sure he'll appreciate it. :D

Aww cool - I'll get it all finished for sure tomorrow and mail it to Fay on Tuesday!!
I love the idea of the fan projects and I love that we got around to do one for AJ!!

*snuggles everyone* It's so nice to hear that you guys are working on your pages! :D

*doesn't snuggle with everyone else* What about the rest of you? ;) :p

I posted mine this morning Fay so you should have it by the end of the week.
*pats myelf and everyone else on the back for getting involved and showing AJ some love*

Excellent! :D I'm glad to see that everyone is getting into this--and let me remind everybody else that you still have more than a week to send me a scrapbook page or a letter for AJ. :D

Elsie, I got your page in the mail today. :D I almost spazzed when I saw that it was folded (yes, I know, I already knew about the fold, but still!!! :eek:), but other than that, it came through perfectely. :D

:cool: I'm glad you got it in time Fay. I'm somewhat impressed by the efficiency of the postal service!

I didn't even fold it very well, my bad. :( I'm sure it'll be fine once it's in the scrapbook, you won't even be able to tell... :eek:

I'm so happy AJ is getting lots of fan love, he deserves it. :D

*twitch twitch twitch* OMG THE FOOOOOOOLD! *flail and die*

:lol:

Yeah, it got here pretty quick. Thanks for the little card, by the way. ;)

Back