AJ Buckley Fan Project

Y'all are getting another last-minute reprieve--I've extended the deadline a few more weeks, so you have no excuse not to send something in!

The new deadline is: June 15th!

Great Fay, now I can actually do something 12x12 wise. XD And I thought all I could do was the fan letter. Sneaky sneaky, Fay. <3

Time to work in the Gimp!

I iz totully sneeky! :D

Seriously, people, two weeks is a long time! You can definitely write out a lovely, long fan letter or make a scrapbook page. :)

I (heart) AJ! (Don't you? ;))

Aww, gotta work at work, eh? Poor woobie, but I'm sure you'll think of something. ;)

*clears throat*

FAAAAAAAAAAN LETTERRRRRRRRRS!

Really, it's free! Just type it up, send it to me, I print it off--viola! Instant fan participation! :D [/pimping]

Yes, I'm going to prod you all until I get a bazillion letters for him. :devil:

I didn't get any pages in the mail today, but I got another letter via e-mail. ;) Keep 'em coming, guys! :D

Faylinn said:
FAAAAAAAAAAN LETTERRRRRRRRRS!

Say what? :lol: You are one crazy fan (project) girl. :lol:

You know I would write him a fan letter as well as my scrapbook page, but it took me long enough to write the three lines of text on there. A whole letter and you'd be waiting a good 6 months... Great idea though, I hope it's encouraging others to join in.

I'm glad to hear people are still coming up with the goods. *Prods the lurkers for one last time* :p

Well, if y'all wouldn't expect me to be able to print off a 12" x 12" page on my printer! :lol:

Fan letters, fan letters, la-la-la-la-la. :D

Seriously, I'm going to bug everybody about this every day until the deadline. :D And I expect results. ;)

ETA: Oh, but Lukaret, I find it kind of hilarious that you did a page because I extended the deadline--and yet you got it in before May 31st anyway. :lol:

Fay - quick question - just wondering if my fan project arrived to you yet! I posted it a week ago and I just hope you got it in time.

Faylinn said:
ETA: Oh, but Lukaret, I find it kind of hilarious that you did a page because I extended the deadline--and yet you got it in before May 31st anyway. :lol:

Well I had nothing to do at home, so boo. :p Plus, my mindset was already on the scrapbook, so you got lucky, miss. :D

Elsie, Thanks! :D I just kinda went for it and went blah!

MichelleK said:
Fay - quick question - just wondering if my fan project arrived to you yet! I posted it a week ago and I just hope you got it in time.
Well, damnit, I didn't contact you, did I? :eek: I meant to send you a PM when I got it.

Yes, I did get your page, and while the (evil) mail-person bent the envelope slightly, it looks just fine. :D

Must go check the mail for submissions right now, as a matter of fact...

ETA: jorja, yours came today. :D Slightly bent (what else is new? :rolleyes:) but not a problem at all because it's a minor bend and will look fine in the book. :D

Yay :D! Thanks for letting me know.

Aww, I went outta my way to by a larger envelope so I wouldn't have to fold the paper but meh, it happens. I'm just glad it went to the right household :lol:. Lord knows how many times I received my neighbours mail & vice versa.

Thanks Fay!
*jumps up and down*
My page is with Fay for the fan project!
I'm excited like a fan girl right now!
Thanks again for doing this Fay and grr to the damn mail person.

Faylinn said:
...while the (evil) mail-person bent the envelope slightly, it looks just fine. :D

That mail lady is just gunning for you, isn't she, Fay. :D

How many submissions do you got so far, lovely?

I think I have 10 scrapbook pages and 2 letters so far, without going to count them. :lol:

So get those submissions to me, guys! :D *prod prod*

That mail lady is just gunning for you, isn't she, Fay.
Yes, she is. *pout*

Back