AJ Buckley Fan Project

You guys still have a week to get me submissions. I hear I've got at least one more on the way--step up, guys, this project is worth the effort! If you're having trouble coming up with ideas, don't hesitate to give me a yell--talking it out can do wonders. :D

*runs into thread with speaker phone*

1 week ladies and gentlemen. Get your asses in gear and show AJ some love

*runs back outta thread again*

*clears throat* :D

Less than one week!

Alright, guys, we're in the final stretch now. I'm not going to extend the deadline anymore, so if you want to participate in this fan project, you need to get your submission to me before July 15th. If you have a problem that would prevent you from getting it to me in time, let me know--I'm not a bitch, I just need to get this finished and sent to LA. If you let me know about a reason for not being able to get your submission in on time, I am more than willing to give you a grace period for this. Don't just give up because you can't finish by the 15th--if you need extra time, I'll give it to you, but I'm not officially extending the deadline. (I hope this is making sense.)

If you want to participate but still can't think of an idea--ask! I know that I'm willing to talk it out with you, and I'm sure other people are as well. If you want to send a scrapbook page but don't have the skills to do one electronically--ask a friend! AJ isn't going to know that you didn't do it yourself, and the important thing is that you send something in. Asking someone to help you is more than alright. If you send an electronic page, it doesn't have to be a full page--you can send me a few pictures, etc through the e-mail and I'll print them off and glue them down as I would for anything a person sent through the regular mail. I'm more than willing to put in half of the work on this if you guys want to add a page. :D

Even if you don't want to do a scrapbook page, don't miss out on the chance to send AJ a letter--you know he's going to read it, and what better incentive is there than that?! The letter doesn't have to be long, it doesn’t have to be personal--just send something to him. If you're funny, write a funny letter. Anything goes! Ideas of what to include in the letter: your name and where you're from (general, not like your address if you're not comfortable with that *lol*), what you like about Adam on NY, anything else you've seen that he's done and whether you liked it or not, what you thought of Adam in the finale, what you're hoping to see for him next year--just sit down and type up whatever you like and send it to me. I'll print it off on nice paper and include it in with the scrapbook, and AJ will definitely get it! You can, of course, send it in a sealed envelope within an envelope addressed to me if that would make you more comfortable, but if that's the case you need to send that letter a.s.a.p!

And don't forget, you can send a letter even if you already sent (or are planning on sending) a scrapbook page. Enthusiasm is encouraged! *lol*

I'm also going to be opening some threads on the Adam Ross LJ for everyone to participate in so that I can make a few extra pages for the scrapbook--right now, I'm thinking about "Favorite Adam moments/quotes" and "The Beard" (stuff about the beard, because you know we all love it *is a total fangirl*). If you have other ideas, share them! This is from all of us, and I want you to feel like you have a say in what we do!

If you want to talk about the project on an instant messenger, I'll post my addies here (I don't usually share them like this *lol*):

Yahoo: faylinn_drake
AIM: faylinndrake
MSN: faylinn@mail2moon.com

Add me and I'll add you back--I'm online a lot, and when I'm online, I'm logged on. We can talk out ideas if you like. Don't hesitate to add me--I don't bite, I promise!

You can also still contact me via e-mail (faylinn_drake@yahoo.com) to send me questions/comments/pleas for an extension. If you're sending an electronic submission, that's also the place to send it. If you're sending something through the mail and think you can get it here quickly, contact me for my home address.

Remember, guys, the deadline is coming up fast--the time for procrastination is over! And don't feel bad if you haven't done anything yet--I haven't done my page either, and I'm the one cracking the whip at y'all! *lol* I went to the Dollar General today and found some great postcards, and I also plan on taking a few pictures. I'm going to head to the craft store to get paper to mount the submissions on (including my own) as well as stuff for the extra pages we're doing as a group. The project should be coming together soon, and I'll take pictures to share (although I'll ask before posting a picture of your page).

Don't be left out--GET THOSE SUBMISSIONS TO ME, GUYS!! :D

Did my post kill you guys? :(

Just a few more days, everyone...

ETA: Here's the post to share your favorite Adam moments, your comments about The Beard :p, a little thank-you note to AJ, and get yourself put on the map (well, the little map for the scrapbook, but it's a start :lol:).

Head on over and leave a comment--doesn't matter who you are or whether you've been involved in this project so far. Everybody can leave a comment on these pages (as long as they aren't inappropriate or rude, but I don't think we'll have that problem ;)), so have at it! :lol: Anonymous comments are, as always, accepted. ;)

Faylinn said:
Did my post kill you guys? :(

:lol: Poor Fay. *pets you*

The group comments pages are a great idea, I'll have a little think about what I might want to write and then leave a comment. 'Fangirling the facial hair' :lol: oh yes, the beard is love...

Yes, poor me. :lol: I think people gave up on the project. *sniffle* The scrapbook should still be great, though. I was hoping there'd be more participation at the end, but I'm really glad that we've had so many fans take part. :D

And yes, go over and leave a comment for the group pages! :D

AJ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Only a few days left, people!!!! Send in those PROJECTS!!!!!!!!!

(And yes, I mean now. :lol: ;) )

*snuggles Top's ! key* Oh, the abuse, it's so unfair! :p

Yes, everyone, let's get those projects to me.

AND WRITE AJ A LETTER, DAMNIT! :D *sweet smile*

That is all. :)

What the ...

Wait a sec, emailed submissions have the green light too?! How did I miss that piece of info?! :eek: I ... I remembered that submissions could only be snail mailed. Or something. Uh oh. :eek:

*runs from Fay's whip*

*gasps* Kimmy, have you been holding out on the project because you misread the submission info? :eek: Fay will not be a happy bunny...Unless you write AJ a lovely letter (and then email it) telling him how he plays the greatest and most adorkable of all lab techs! :D

Wait, that's the letter I keep meaning to write. :lol:

*snorgles Fay* I can't believe it's nearly time for you to send it, what a fun project it has been. Have you finished your page yet? :p

Faylinn said:
*snuggles Top's ! key* Oh, the abuse, it's so unfair! :p

But I did it for yooooooou!!!! :p ;)

Uh-oh, Kimmy, beware the wrath of Fay! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Elsie said:
Unless you write AJ a lovely letter (and then email it) telling him how he plays the greatest and most adorkable of all lab techs! :D

Can't I just draw a nekkid classical painting of him and tell him that's how gorgeous he is to all his fangirls? :devil: :lol:

You can if I can keep a copy. :lol:

And HOW IN THE HELL DID YOU NOT KNOW YOU COULD E-MAIL A PAGE?!?!?! *sobs uncontrollably* I have failed as a project co-ordinator! :(

;) :p

Anyway, definitely get those letters to me, ladies. It's a bit late to start on pages unless you're really dedicated, but a letter is always welcome. I'd lovelovelove to have a nice stack of fan letters to put in with the scrapbook. I really hope AJ loves this! :D

Back