AJ Buckley Fan Project

Fay said:
I (heart) AJ! (Don't you? )
You know I do! :) I am starting to wonder if anyone else does. *wibble* :(

Fay said:
while the (evil) mail-person

They are evil! This evil incarnate bent my submission, too. *shifts eyes* government conspiracies
*whispers* You better watch it, Fay! You might want to send the scrapbook through another post office to make sure it gets to him. ;)

Your page looks lovely, Lukaret. :)

I'm gonna send it in a box. :p Can't roll that up and bend it, now can they? :lol:

I got your page in the mail today, Top. You're lucky that your crease isn't really noticeable. *twitch twitch* Y'all are going to be the death of me. *sob*

And yes, the mail person bent the envelope--luckily, the part that was bent was not the part that actually had the page there.

Faylinn said:
I'm gonna send it in a box. :p Can't roll that up and bend it, now can they? :lol:

Haven't you seen "Ace Ventura?" There's a lot they can do to a box. :lol: I'm sure they would never do that to your box, Fay, so don't worry. :D :p

Ooh. *tinglepants* :devil:

Still ~2 weeks until the deadline, everybody! You still have plenty of time to send in a scrapbook page and/or a letter for AJ! :D

And, of course, if you have any questions/comments/etc, don't hesitate to send me an e-mail. :D (faylinn_drake@yahoo.com)

I wish I could send something via mail b/c I can't do a page on the computer to save my life... I'm barely able to make a decent icon, so a scrapbook page is out of the question(and I don't write letters... I'm weird like that). Plus, I'm from the *boring* state of Vermont...

But I peeked at some of the pages that were posted here, and they look great!

Yay! I'm glad mine arrived. It's nothing fancy, but I figured it might be funny.

Oh, and the fold was totally not noticeable! :p I checked! :lol:

*there's still time to participate*

I'm glad everyone is still participating in this project. I'm sure your page was great Top, submissions don't need to be fancy, it's the thought that counts. :)

There is still time to send your fan love to AJ, go on, you know he deserves it. :D

Hey, guess what?

SEND IN YOUR PAGES/LETTERS, MY LOVELIES! :D

I'm going to be annoying as crap until June 15th. ;)

Seriously, guys--if you're thinking about it or think you might want to participate, do it! :D No page is too plain, no letter is too simple--just send AJ a little love, he deserves to know that the fangirls want him to stick around. ;)

Come on procrastinators! If I got my butt in gear, you can, too. :p

Back