AJ Buckley Fan Project

Kimmychu said:
Can't I just draw a nekkid classical painting of him and tell him that's how gorgeous he is to all his fangirls? :devil: :lol:

That's acceptable to me, as long as you share the picture. ;)

LAST DAY PEOPLE! YOU SLACKERS, GET'S A STEPPIN'! *apologizes to her capslock key*

Ok, time to put my foot down and cement some sort of Point of No Return on this. :)

I'm planning to send the project on June 22nd, which is a week after the deadline. That gives some extra time for a few projects that are in the mail to arrive here. If the projects that I already know about in the mail are late, I'll wait for them, but if you haven't contacted me about a late project yet, you're a little too late, I'm afraid. (Kimmy, I might make an exception since you said something, so let me know. ;))

However, fan letters are going to be accepted up until I close that envelope and stick it in the box to mail it. If you want to send a fan letter to AJ, there is no better time than right now. E-mail it to me, I'll print it off, and you can know that it will get to him. Like I said before, how many times can you say that? ;) I'm not trying to get all up in your business by reading your letters, I swear--I'll glance at it close enough to gauge that it printed out without smears, but I won't read what it says. That's none of my business, and I just want AJ to get all of the fan love you guys want to send him. :D

So, if you want to participate, write a letter to AJ and get it to me before the 22nd. If you've got something you'd like (font type or no special paper or something), let me know and I'll follow those guidelines. :D

(I'm going to contact a few people to find out whether they are definitely sending a page or not, and when I know for sure, I'll post the number of pages that we have.)

*bump* Write those letters and get them to me, guys! You know you want to! :p

(Handy link in my siggie, as usual. ;))

*bump* Don't make me get the hose. *frown*

Click my siggie and send AJ a fan letter--still a few more days to share the love, my bunnies! :D

Ok, I still have two pages on the way, so the package won't be sent until Monday at the earliest--still time to get me a letter if you want to participate! :D

*sigh* Not just yet. Hopefully tomorrow. I've got a few more things to handle before I can send it out. I do have all of the pages, though. The last one came on Monday, and I've been getting stuff together since then. I have to go out again today, though...

I'm going to take pictures before I put the pages into the book, and I'll post those (blacking out personal info, of course) before I ship the package. ;)

If you want a letter included with the others, you can send me an e-mail a.s.a.p. and I'll check before I close up the box. It'll be tomorrow (at least) before I can mail the scrapbook, so get something to me by tomorrow morning and I can print it off. ;)

I've been waiting for almost 3 months to get this done, and now I'm the one having trouble getting it finished. :lol:

^We'll have to tease you a little bit about that. ;)

Can't wait to see the pics!

Yay! Glad you're posting pics. I always love to see how projects turn out. I'm sure this is a good one because it's made with tons of love. :D

This was the first fan project I had participated in, so I can't wait to see the pictures!
Thanks again, Fay, for coordinating all this!

*pouts*
I missed out on sending a letter?! Darn! I knew I shouldn't have stayed away for so long.
I can't wait to see the pics, Fay. I'm glad everything pulled together.

*cough* Technically, you can still send me a letter to print off, peanut.

I swear, it was going to be in the mail on Friday--and everything worked against me and it didn't happen. Monday, definitely Monday...

Hopefully, I'm not too late--but I am about to send it right....now. Please please please tell me you haven't send it off yet!!!!!!!!! *crosses fingers*
:)

Alright, I finally got the pictures on the computer and posted at the Adam Ross LJ. You can check them out here. They didn't come out as well as I'd thought, but the pages themselves looked great. ;)

(And yes, peanut, your letter made it in--just barely. :p)

Back