Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"Are you serious?" Rick said. "How much more complicated is this situation going to get?" He ran a hand through his hair, wanting the whole ordeal to be over so he could get back to Horatio.

2. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Meanwhile, back at the hospital, Horatio was listening to the doctor who told him: "You won't do your partner any good if you relapse." *Partner?* The look the doctor gave him caused a blush to his face to rise quickly....

Last edited: Aug 2, 2008
  3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"I can always tell when two people are special to each other," the doctor said with an understanding smile. "Love is a beautiful thing to see."

4. ruby&theheadmen

"It is, but it's too bad others don't see it that way, when it's in this...fashion. However, when we get home, we'll face that problem- together." Horatio smiled at the doctor, deciding to take comfort in the kind words...

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

When the doctor left the room, Horatio reached for his cell phone and called Rick. "Hi, partner. How is everything going?"

6. ruby&theheadmen

"The situation has become really intense here, just the kind you would like," Rick was sure that his voice was betraying him.

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Horatio picked up on the double meaning and chuckled. "Well, you know I'm there with you in spirit."

8. ruby&theheadmen

Rick looked over at Catherine for a moment, who was smiling at the exchange between the two men. "I'll keep that in mind, just don't forget that the rest of you is important too, so stay put and concentrate on getting well. You'll be back in action again soon enough"-Rick finished, letting his southern drawl take a teasing tone.

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"That's right. I will be, Rick," Horatio said in a teasing, threatening tone as if he was talking to a suspect.

10. ruby&theheadmen

"Sounds like you're on the up-and-up already, as one would say; I'll check in to see into that personally later on. Till later then..." Rick teased back in the same tone as he ended the call.

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

It really turned Rick on when Horatio talked to him with that growl in his voice. His face sure is flushed, Catherine mused to herself, looking at Rick.

12. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

When they arrived at the location a body fell out of the window. It was either McKeane or Cole, but which one?

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

Rick and Catherine scrambled out of the Hummer and ran to the body. It was McKeane.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

Gil and Sara walked slowly toward them. "McKeane killed Cole; then went after Sara, but I got free and threw him out the window." Gil told his colleagues.

Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
  15. ruby&theheadmen

Catherine looked at Gil; unlike the others, she could see what an ordeal he had been through. "Where's Horatio, I don't see him here, why?" Gil asked.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.