Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction' started by MacsLovlyAngl, Aug 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"I miss you, Horatio," said Rick as quietly as possible. "Me too," said Horatio. "Call me back when things have calmed down. I'll be thinking about you until I hear your voice again."

2. ruby&theheadmen

ruby&theheadmen Lab Technician

Gil looked at Rick then Catherine carefully, he could see what she had been silently trying to tell him. "Hey, Rick, why don't you go; we've got the situation covered here. See what other instructions the doctor has for you" Gil said kindly realizing how much Rick was trying to be discreet...

3. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"Thank you so much for your understanding," Rick said trying not to blush. He turned and headed back to the Hummer.

4. ruby&theheadmen

" I hope that Horatio can be released from the hospital soon. I'm going to find us a good place to stay." Rick mused as he was driving.

5. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

When he arrived at the hospital, Rick stopped at the hospital's gift store and bought Horatio some flowers to brighten up his room, and a box of chocolates.

6. ruby&theheadmen

The redhead's eyes grew wide at the gifts as he took them from Rick, who gently ran his fingers through the silky burnt orange locks. "Now who is a tease?" Horatio laughed as he opened the box...

7. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"Oh, yum!" Horatio exclaimed. "I love chocolates!" He gently took Rick's hand, admiring the long fingers. "But I know I love you more."

8. ruby&theheadmen

"....and I you, Horatio, I swear with my life I love you..." and before they knew it, the two men shared a tender kiss...

9. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

They rested their foreheads together. Both men felt immersed in a feeling of love.

10. ruby&theheadmen

***** A couple of days later*****
    "Finally, I found a place where you'll get some real R&R and good food," Rick said as he helped Horatio pack up his things in the hospital room

11. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"It's a place owned by my family called "The Cobalt Sky Inn." It's just outside of Vegas and each room is separate and has its own kitchen," Rick said grinning.

Last edited: Aug 6, 2008
  12. ruby&theheadmen

"Thank you Rick, it all sounds quite pleasant- can't wait to get there."Horatio's eyes smoldered just a bit. "The doctor said to feed and care for you. To that end, I've already got my family's crockpot recipe jambalaya cooking, but first to keep you in shape...I think a bit of physical therapy is long overdue" Rick said, continuing to grin in the same fashion.

13. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"I think you should go test the bed, Horatio, to see how comfortable it is."

14. ruby&theheadmen

"not a problem; hope it's king sized though," the redhead smiled and sauntered away to complete the request...

15. HnStetlerfan

HnStetlerfan Pathologist

"Yes, it's fit for a certain red-haired king!" Rick called after him, laughing.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.