Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The doctor had been checking his clipboard. "In answer to your question", he began, "Lieutenant Caine really should have a week off, and plenty of bed rest. Ideally. However, if he is strong enough, it might be Ok to finish the case, but then he should have at least a week off, with a lot of TLC, in a quiet setting". The doctor then winked at Rick knowingly and left the room.

The doctor had been checking his clipboard. "In answer to your question", he began, "Lieutenant Caine really should have a week off, and plenty of bed rest. Ideally. However, if he is strong enough, it might be Ok to finish the case, but then he should have at least a week off, with a lot of TLC, in a quiet setting". The doctor then winked at Rick knowingly and left the room.

After observing the exchange, Horatio simply pretended to be innocent, smiled and said..."Well, you ARE the Boss..."
"*Boss,* huh? do you have any idea what payback for that is going to be like?" Rick smirked back in a southern drawl as smooth as silk

Last edited:
Horatio was blushing. He knew it and turned away to try to hide it by looking out the window. "You're blushing, Horatio," Rick said. "I can see it."

Horatio was blushing. He knew it and turned away to try to hide it by looking out the window. "You're blushing, Horatio," Rick said. "I can see it."

" and you know how that gets to ME too..." Rick said gently, referring to the Lieutenant's irresistible blushing. "Hmmm, I'm going to make that TWO weeks off...with hazard pay... " he murmured as he gently kissed the side of the redhead's forehead.

Now it was Rick's turn to blush. He turned beet red. He smiled bashfully and looked down at the floor. Then he looked up and met Horatio's gaze.

Catherine said, "I've come here to tell you that the kidnappers are holding both Grissom and Agent Cole at the Le Bondage Hotel on the strip...they are threatening to kill them both...

Catherine said, "I've come here to tell you that the kidnappers are holding both Grissom and Agent Cole at the Le Bondage Hotel on the strip...they are threatening to kill them both...

" I'm on my way, Catherine... I'll have to do..my partner is indisposed at the moment," Rick said in a crisp professional tone, but Horatio caught the double meaning of his words as Rick had meant him to...

The two men looked into each others' eyes. Catherine had left the room and Rick walked over and closed the door of Horatio's room...

The two men looked into each others' eyes. Catherine had left the room and Rick walked over and closed the door of Horatio's room...

"You just get well Horatio; don't worry about me...I'm coming back to YOU and FOR YOU, FOR US...." he said softly but firmly, as he walked out of the room ...

"I just got a call from the lab. They said that the kidnapper is Undersheriff McKeane." Catherine told Rick as they...

headed toward the parking lot. "I think we should take the Hummer," Rick said. "You can fill me in on more details on the way there...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back