Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
over."

"I don't have it with me, Horatio; I left it..."
Hey you sure you're all right from that hazardous exposure? It's not like you to say something like that..."Rick finished, concerned

"No, actually I don't think I'm Ok," Horatio said touching his hand to his head.

"Feeling...woozy...like I'm going to..." "Horatio!" Rick cried out in response as the redhead fell into a slump right on the IAB's shoulder....

As calmly as he could, he moved Horatio off of him, made him comfortable and proceeded to make the emergency call..." You'll be all right Horatio, hang on in there... hang on in there for ME..." he caught a lump in his throat as he spoke...

"Hello, yes, I need an ambulance sent to the Greater Value gas station on Route 40, there's a policeman down, and there's been an explosion," Rick said as he cupped the side of Horatio's face in a comforting gesture.

Last edited:
At the hospital, Rick sat in the chair beside Horatio's bed, taking hold of his hand. "Please wake up." Rick said softly just as...

"Will he be able to leave soon? We were working a case here in Vegas; we live in Miami." Rick said as he heard...

"Hold on, Rick said,"There's one right here. "He gave it to H and H started writing down what he remembered.

Rick watched in earnest as Horatio wrote down the information, yet he was equally remembering that the doctor was still in the room. Got to be careful...he thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back