Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
a hazardous situation, remember?" "Hazardous to one's peace of mind I'd say, mine in particular!" Rick said in frustration as he walked away.

"What is his problem?" said Eric. "He's jealous of you," said H.

"What are you talking about, H?"

H suddenly realized that he shouldn't have said anything. "Um, er, nothing, Eric. Let's just focus on...

"Why would he be jealous of me?" Eric asked. "I thought he was jealous of you cause he wants to be Lieutenant."

"Um..." Horatio said, looking at Delko.

"Horatio!" Ryan interrupted: "Rick said after you process this scene to report to IAB ASAP..."

The redhead shifted uncomfortably as he pondered an old phrase: "..now the fat's in the fire..."

Last edited:
"Okay, Ryan. Thanks for calling. Remember, none of you come to the scene cause it's still under quarantine."

"Got it, H. See you when you get back to the lab." They both hung up their phones.

"Horatio!" Yelina said from behind the crime scene tape. Horatio turned to look at her and said...

Horatio walked into Rick Stetler's office at IAB Headquarters.

"Sit down, Horatio". Rick said.

"You pulled me away from an important crime scene," Horatio said.

"Well, I needed to talk to you about...

**We posted at the same time...LOL**

Eric Delko. He and Calleigh have been caught in a compromising situation. We need to move one to the night shift.

Horatio looked at Stetler and said...

Last edited:
"What kind of compromising situation?"

"It happened in an abandoned building next to a crime scene they were processing," Rick said looking deeply into Horatio's eyes. "They were seen...

"What kind of compromising situation?"

"It happened in an abandoned building next to a crime scene they were processing," Rick said looking deeply into Horatio's eyes. "They were seen...

he couldn't finish his sentence... his footing was unsteady. Was it the influence of the fumes off the suit or the presence of the redhead himself?

"...you.. you're a devil in a BLUE DRESS..." his hissed under his breath, feeling suddenly dizzy under the Lieutenant's piercing, cobalt blue-eyed gaze....

"Rick, are you on something?" Horatio asked. "And Calleigh and Eric weren't doing anything. She fell and he caught her and that was it."

For Rick, the room was seemingly spinning. "What's happening to me?" He said, before he ...

fell out of his chair and onto the floor. Horatio went over to him and helped him back into his chair. "Rick, actually you look like you could use something to eat. "I'd like to take you to...

but before Horatio could finish, Rick realized that his cell phone was betraying his thoughts too; at that very moment, it began to play ZZ Tops' song "Sharp Dressed Man"....

Last edited:
"dinner." Horatio said, hearing ZZ top playing. "Hey, that's cool. I like ZZ Top." He said. "So, about dinner?"

Rick stared at him and finally said...

"I--I'd love to. Thank you. Yes, I think I could do with something to eat."

"And maybe a glass of wine." Horatio added. "And then after that we could...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back