Add a Line Miami Style Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
"go to that ZZ Top concert." He pulled out some tickets from his pocket.

"Horatio, how did you get those? I tried and they were all sold out." Rick said.

"Well..."

got into the Hummer. Horatio steered the vehicle out onto the street and started heading in the direction of his beach house instead of the restaurant. "Rick, I think we should go to my place for dinner because...

"Because I want to show you what a good cook I am."

"That's fine, Horatio." Rick said as he...

smiled and contemplated what the appetizer, the main course and the dessert was going to be... " I'll bet you really spice up your meals, right?" Rick said lazily after completing his thought....

Rick took a deep breath and relaxed furthur back into the passenger seat. This better not be a dream, he thought.

"Well, tonight I'm going to add some extra spice," said Horatio.

Rick pinched his left wrist hard to prove he wasn't dreaming. "Ow," he cried. Horatio chuckled and said...

Last edited:
"Rick to earth...Rick to earth..." you ARE really hungry aren't you?"

Just then the radio came on with an old but familiar commercial that sang: "How to handle a hungry man..."

The two men couldn't help laughing at the song. "OK, here were are", Horatio said as he pulled into the driveway of his beach house.

"Nice place," said Rick. "I like the statue on the lawn. It looks like...

"it cost quite a bit."

"Nah, I got it at an estate sale last year." H said as they got out of the car and walked toward the door.

Horatio opened the door and walked inside with Rick behind him. "Wow..." Rick said, taking in the place. "This is...

"it cost quite a bit."

"Nah, I got it at an estate sale last year." H said as they got out of the car and walked toward the door.

Horatio opened the door and walked inside with Rick behind him. "Wow..." Rick said, taking in the place. "This is...

like something out of a dream..." he continued in awe.
Horatio blushed, "that's all I need..." he said ruefully. He had left the stereo on again, now the song Tunnel of Love by Bruce Springsteen was playing...

thought about the all around sensation that his Bose wave stereo system was generating... "need to turn up the A/C just a bit..." he said, wiping his brow as Mick Jagger's Gimme Shelter began to wail from the vexing machine...

Last edited:
Rick loosened his tie. "yeah, it is a little hot." Rick decided to take off his suit jacket.

"Here, let me hang that in the guest closet for you, Rick." Horatio said. He put Rick's jacket on a hanger. "I think I'm going to take mine off, too." As Horatio began to remove his jacket, the song, "When You Were Young" by The Killers came on. He doesn't look a thing like Jesus but he talks like a gentleman sang the lead singer.

Smiling, Horatio asked, "Rick, would you like to follow me to the...

(Note: Sorry this was a bit long but I just had to do it)

Okay guys, Let's see if this helps.

The object of the game is to give one line only. Then the next person continues with their line. This is the rules of the game.

What you are doing is building a story, kind of like a Role play. In order to start a role play, you have to have permission from one of our Mods. Either Sissi/LSB:)

This is how it should look:)

C1: Horatio let's get a drink at the.....

Then the second person says one line

C2: bar down the street. Maybe we will see....

Please try and remember guys, it's Add A Line:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back