Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Need4Speed, please notify a moderator if you feel things are getting too 'shippy', rather than taking matters into your own hands. Thank you. :)

sorry..i tend to jump the gun a bit if you know what i mean....sorry. won't happen again :D it's just I'm a diehard CaRWasher.....so yeah. sorry about that :D

Hi everyone!

Just thought I'd drop in and say how much I love Adam! and Eric of course.

I absolutely love Eric on the show because he's just the most gorgeous, likeable character ever.

I love Adam because he is the most amazing actor and a really nice guy and I really admire him. He came down here to Oz for the Logies a couple of years ago. i was so excited!

Anyways I love him.

xoxo

JEN! Hello!!

I can't wait for more Adam scenes, whatever he gets, he works. It's amazing, and inspiring to watch; 'specialy for us acting types...

Kisses!
xxxxxx

i know!!!! :D i'm so looking forward to them!!!!! :D and i must say....i saw those recent pics of Adam and :eek: OMFG!!!! SO sexy!!!! *dies*

He really is! But it's not just that, he's a great guy!
Most gorge guys are all cocky, but (i guess you've all sen his interviews?) He's so natural... it's refreshing, as well as sexy!

Need4Speed said:
sorry..i tend to jump the gun a bit if you know what i mean....sorry. won't happen again :D it's just I'm a diehard CaRWasher.....so yeah. sorry about that :D

I want to appoligize for posting my feelings towards my ship!! While i may not agree or see others point of view I want anyone and everyone to know I respect your opinion no matter if I agrre with it!

Now that said anyone who gets to go to Boston and sees Adam dont forget to let us know and TAKE PICS!!! lol I'm not sure if I'll be able to go or not but if I do I will def. be bringing a camera!

adorelo said:
He really is! But it's not just that, he's a great guy!
Most gorge guys are all cocky, but (i guess you've all sen his interviews?) He's so natural... it's refreshing, as well as sexy!
I so agree with you on that! Most hot guys I know are too stuck up, but Adam seems like a sweet, down to earth guy. I just adore him for that!

I wanna see him interect more with the characters this season. He's been rather... flat.. when it comes to the personal stuff. Except for with Calleigh and the whole Jake fiasco, he's not really been 'there' with the others; like Ryan and definatly not Alexx!! Has he even spoken to her?!

I mean I know he was shot and everything :)() but I want the bubbly Eric from the old days back!(Mixed in with the now more mature and sesitive Eric from now.)

Not hard to please, am I?

Sigh...

Oh Adam pics!! Yey, take them!! :p

that's ok...Only True Love...i know i post some stuff about CaRWash too without even realizing what i was saying so don't worry we're good :D

and OMFG!!!!! Calleighspeedle!!!! those pics are just so OMFG hott!!!! :D i love them!!!!!

Due to CBS scheduling Adam will not be able to get away to go to the premiere of "Take" at the Boston Film Festival on September 19th. If he is able to attend either on Saturday/Sunday, I will let you know as soon as I receive any update.

I agrre with Need4Speed, that those pics are OMFG hott!!! Yummy!!! ***drools***

And Shehir thanks for the update! As of right not its looking like I wont be able to go! **sniff**

WOWSA!! Ya know when Roger Rabbit sees Jessica & his cartton eyes bulge out of his face & you hear the 'be-woo' sound. Well if you got any of that, I swear thats what I think I just did when I saw pic #3!! & the little boy smile in #1, uhhh, in a word...scrum-dili-icious!!! Thank you for posting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back