Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey new poster on this page :) *waves*

Looks at thread title: MAY cause spontaneous combustion????

Can you not see I'm already a pile of goo??:)

Kisses

Jodie
xxxx

Welcome to the thread adorelo!!!! we can always use more 'Delkoholics' :D

and i love the pics you posted Sheir!!!! especiall the one with the football because his arms are flexed and you can see his sexy muscles!!!!

Thanks for the welcome! Yeah, The pics are great!!! I have a few, but I can't post em yet lol.

Yeah, I am definatly a delkoholic and a calleighholic for that matter... sigh, thats why I have no life :)

Jodie
xxxxxxx

haha, Sky you crack me up! Didnt knwo you were on here :) *feels happy*

Seriously I think we are addicted! And you know what, we would make pretty good psychologists when it comes to Adam/Eric, we can get inside his head....

I want a scene where he gets naked, that would be amazing!!!

I come in and out.

I wanna see the Wetsuit of Hotness again, even though after being shot diving might not be such a good thing for Eric. But this is CSI: Miami where a person is shot one day and then the next they're back to work.

Also, wasn't Eric also shot in the leg? Ugh, I hate it that they ignored that. Eric + cane = HOOOOOOTTT! Omg, so hot.

I know! I can't believe they just ignored it. I think he did limp a few times but still, the dude was shot!!

and yes, eric + wetsuit = pile of female goo...
I hope they do cover more of Eric recover in season 6...

I hope so too, but I get the feeling they're gonna use it as an excuse for their cheap dramatics. Oh well, it's Adam. One can hardly complain when such hotness is staring you in the face.

Cheap dramatics? Does one even notice when Adams in shot? Frankly, I forget the crime and focs on his eyes....

They really should have thought the casting through.. they wanted a procederal show, Adam was not a good idea.

Eye candy though. Total chochy sprinkled cherry and strawberry sauce eye candy... :D

What? Adam is always the best choice. For procedural, drama, comedy, action, romance, mime, hand puppetry... He's good to the last drop.

He is! Of course!!! But how are we suposed to focus on the crimes and teh poor vics when ADAM is on screen?? haha. He's just too gorge!!!! And so good at the angst :) Just wanna hug him xxx

Hahahahhaha

OHHHHHHH you know what I REALY wanna see??? Eric in pyhsical theropy!!!!!

OH MY GOD!

That would be cool. Anything dealing with Eric's injuries would've been cool. But alas, this is CSI: Miami, where the writers get a good storyline and go, "okay, guys, let's try and figure out a billion ways we could kill this and make it awful. I know!..."

At least he's getting a lot of screen time, though. And I gotta say, I'm glad the writers actually like Eric. Because it could be way worse. We could be getting Ryan's storylines...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back