Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
we should write a protest and get him a naked scene in his next movie!!!! I'd be first to sign it if there was one!!!

I'll bet he has a sexy a** ;) :devil: a real sexy sexy a** :devil:

Ooh, thanks for posting those! I love to see Eva, I didn't know she was there. Is that Freddie Rodriguez w/ them? Well, they look like their having lots of fun!!! Lots of lovely smiles... cute cute.... :D

Too cute! They all look like they were having a blast on TRL. Love the promo pics - are the ones on the right from this year? Obviously the middle one with Megan isn't... :p

HoratioStalker said:
Too cute! They all look like they were having a blast on TRL. Love the promo pics - are the ones on the right from this year? Obviously the middle one with Megan isn't... :p
Hey!! Sorry to butt in & I may be wrong but I think those pics are older because Eric has more hair & Calleigh is dressed like 'old calleigh'. Great pics tho, love them!!

yeah i've seen them before they were for a photo shoot for season one. cause Megan is in some of them. and i can't wait to see Adam on TRL :D and as you can see i had some fun with the TRL pics *points to icon*

CBS Television is throwing a launch party Wednesday, Sept 19th in West Hollywood in honor of the network's Monday prime time lineup.

Stars from "Two And A Half Men," "CSI: Miami," "The Big Bang Theory," "How I Met Your Mother," and "Rules Of Engagement" will walk the red carpet in an event hosted by Leo Quinones of CBS Radio's KLSX-FM.

Viewers can watch the event live by logging on to CBS Radio's "Live From The Web Carpet" webcast at webcarpetlive.com beginning at 11:00 p.m. ET/8:00 p.m. PT. It will also be available on demand immediately following the webcast.

In addition, CBS Radio websites across the country and CBS.com will simulcast the program.

Be sure to tune in to the website to catch Adam on the red carpet! I guess there's lots of Adam to look out for this weekend, LOL.

Photos from last night's CBS party...

Adam01 Adam02
Edited the larger pics--see post below regarding pictures

cbscadillacpremiere003bu9.jpg
cbscadillacpremiere004rd2.jpg

thanks BulletGrrl and Sheir
Well...I love his eyes...I love his smile...I love his hat :D...I love everything :D
Adam is so hot :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back