Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
SincerelyInDenial said:
I'm also not one for the shaved head/buzzed look, but man, if anyone can make it look good, it's Adam. He could make a garbage bag look good. :devil: :lol:
Well put :lol: I think Im going to like his shaved look, I have to see a full episode with him with the new look though before Im sure if I like it or not.
-Sorry that I choose this part to reply to, out of every you said in your long post :lol:
Ive mostly posted all my thoughts on the whole Eric coming back as Derrick-issue. :)

Eric is Derrick in your banner, ILuvJT! That angsty look in his eye...the stubble...total Derrick, from what i hear he's like. :D
I'm really hoping he's slow, confused a bit, and in need of support from {insert ship companion here}. (I'm a multi[shipper so...)(sorry to get all shippy) The writers can really go anywhere with this, so again, they had better take it in the right direction...who's up for a mob? :lol:

cainesugar said:
Eric is Derrick in your banner, ILuvJT! That angsty look in his eye...the stubble...total Derrick, from what i hear he's like. :D
Oh..wow, I never noticed that lol I guess that is him :lol: I was just trying to get angry pics of my fav guys. :lol:
Thanks for pointing that out! :)

cainesugar said:
The writers can really go anywhere with this, so again, they had better take it in the right direction...who's up for a mob? :lol:

Well summed up... as long as they take it in the right direction is all that matters. Eric is such an integral part of the show and all I hope is that they don't dessimate his character. Eric's gone through so much already; he's hit rock bottom already.

Things can only start going up... and if not, sign me up for the mob!

I am in total agreement of the mob if things don't go right.

Derrick or no Derrick, at least show some continuity, please! From what I've seen I'm thinking we might see a little bit, but probably far less than we deserve.

And I'll tell you what, from what I know about Eric Delko, I have a feeling if he's just sitting there watching he's going to get reallll frustrated. Yummy. In all seriousness though, I agree with you, SincerelyInDenial (which is apparently what I am seeing as it's almost 1:30 in the morning and I have to be up at 6), Eric has gone through enough and I really hope they don't ruin him.

Okay, good night everyone.

^^this is a possible spoiler so..--
when I saw the promo and they showed Eric for a split-second(with a sexy shaved head, might I add) his faced seemed serious, kind of angry so Im thinking that he is working on the case with the rest of the team. He could just be angry from watching but I dont know...
They do a good job of leaving us confused after watching the promo. :)

Just so I fully understand this "Derrick" thing...would this be him:
eric-derrickpic.jpg

CSI_CSIMiamifan said:
that's right, they do film in LA.

and if Eric is miraculously healed, it's because of:

SUPER HORATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

...Is there supposed to be a picture? If so, i'm not getting it...

Don't u girls love it when he sais words with the letters m, n, p and best of all L, I dunno, if u don't get this just ignore it, I had nothing to post and I was just bored.

ILuvJonathanTogo said:
^^ Are you talking about when he talks with an accent? Like when he says Marisol, he has an accent and he rolls his R's. Very sexy ;)

I never thought of that but that's quite sexy as well. Maybe something's wrong with me, but I love what his lips look like when he says words with those letters, e.g the word problem. Just try picturing that, if this post doesn't' make sense, just ignore it.

CSI_CSIMiamifan said:
that's right, they do film in LA.

and if Eric is miraculously healed, it's because of:

SUPER HORATIO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

...Is there supposed to be a picture? If so, i'm not getting it...

nope, sorry, there wasn't supposed to be a pic. i probably shouldn't have put that space in there. sorry, i'm a very confusing person ;) i meant for it to sound all actiony and suspenseful, like: it's a bird, it's a plane, it's *long pause* SUPERMAN!!!! except instead of Superman, it's SUPER HORATIO

It's sad that they didn't give him enough air time, considering they made a somewhat grand intro of him coming back to the field. What did u guys think of this epi.

It's sad that they didn't give him enough air time, considering they made a somewhat grand intro of him coming back to the field. What did u guys think of this epi.

They definately DID NOT give him the air time he deserved, from what i heard. If you want to discuss the episoe, you should head on over the the episode's thread.

^^ Are you talking about when he talks with an accent? Like when he says Marisol, he has an accent and he rolls his R's. Very sexy.

It's the russian in him. ;) No no, it's not. I would know. :lol: It's his other side. :) But i can roll my R's too, who can't?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back