Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
The best episode that i remember......i think it was Wannabe.When he was at the bar...they thought he was a bar tender. Everyone threw their money at em'. I thought that was funny.

Or the episode.......can't remember..spring break.......i dont know for sure.but there was a guy at the bottom of the pool- Cally & Eric were at the scene.....some one had to fish out the body...and as soon as Cally mentioned - Some one gotta go & get it.. Eric was already suited up..as soon as he took his shirt off a ll the girls at the hotel screamed........LOL...........Cally mentioned it to eric...she said something a long the lines of giving them his phone number. It was funny too.

*dead* :eek: Okay I'm alive again! Need4Speed you had to put the sexy warning on those pics! I'll try to find it but that warning was needed! :lol:

ETA: Okay I found it!
Sexy Guy warning:
WARNING!!! these pics are extremely sexy!!! viewing these pics may cause heart problems because they are just so sexy!! so it is strongly advised that before viewing these pics that you have a medical team waiting to revive you should your heart stop from all the sexiness!!! Happy Viewing!!!

that_girl1 said:
Need4Speed you had to put the sexy warning on those pics! I'll try to find it but that warning was needed! :lol:

ETA: Okay I found it!
Sexy Guy warning:
WARNING!!! these pics are extremely sexy!!! viewing these pics may cause heart problems because they are just so sexy!! so it is strongly advised that before viewing these pics that you have a medical team waiting to revive you should your heart stop from all the sexiness!!! Happy Viewing!!!
This warning was really needed :devil:
In the first pic he is so hot :devil:
Also in the other pictures he is awasome :D
great pics....thanks Need4Speed and Delkolover :D

hehe. i knew you would like them!! he's so sexy in them!!!! but then again this is Adam we're talking about! he's sexy in any pic!!

yes it is isn't it!? i found it on google. i saw it and i was like "OMG!!! *faints* that is the hottest pic of Adam i have ever seen!! *dies*"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back