Adam/Delko #7- Warning: May Cause Spontaneous Combustion

Status
Not open for further replies.
i know!! he was so cute!! but i can see that because with Adam here's how it goes....

so cute as a kid = drop dead sexy as an adult

Not sure if you guys have seen Adam's Cola commercial yet. Here's the link

And remember you can see Adam's childhood pics on his Yahoo Group. I added thoes photos to Adam's CSI Miami Wiki Page a couple of days back, it was seriously lacking something and those photos and the info I included certainly cheer up the page, lol. Hope you all like, Sara

Aw, what a cute pic! MMM, YUM, Eric definately needs to take the shirt all the way off!! I never quite understood why he ALWAYS has to wear the wetsuit. OK, just so no one gets mad that this is all about how hot he is; he's also very sensitive, passionate, caring & a great csi... & hes freakin hot!

Boy that was a blink and you miss it commercial! The baby picture is so cute, and the funny part is, he really hasn't changed that much! I could totally recognize him from the pic, whereas some people change so much you can't even begin to recognize them.

Ok. Im new to this thred...and I got to readin...Seeing Delko w/o a shirt...would be great!

adam3.jpg

this is the closest thing I could find to Shirtless!

yay i'm glad. it came to me when i was watching Spring Break the other day right when he took his shirt off and dove in the pool.

OMG that episode was the best "almost no shirt Delko"! (Next to 'Man Down' :( ) We need a shirtless Delko this upcoming season! We should write a petition! :lol:

no i think Extreme was the closest no shirt Delko!!! he didn't have his shirt all the way off but you still see his sexy abs!! even if they were bandaged up because get got beat up :(

Oh yes I forgot that our sexy CSI was helping out a friend and he got hurt :( And of course they had to bandage it up cause they knew that people would die from just a quick glance. :lol:

Unfortauntely the other ep that had a partially shirtless Delko was Man down :( Hopefully this season we will get a *real* shirtless Delko w/o him having been injured first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back